Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enlightening Waves (Andrew)

Go down

The Enlightening Waves (Andrew) Empty The Enlightening Waves (Andrew)

Post  Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:21 am

Lily stood over the fountain in the Poseidon cabin. Her hair fell loosely over her head. She gazed down in the fountain with glassy blue eyes. “Paul?” she whispered quietly. She touched the water with a shacky finger, and suddenly turned. A figure stood at the door, enveloped by the red sun. “Hi,” she called out.

Back to top Go down

The Enlightening Waves (Andrew) Empty Re: The Enlightening Waves (Andrew)

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:53 am

Andrew had come from his cabin wanting to hang out with someone. He shook his head at what Lily said. He than walked in completely "No it's me Andrew don't you remember me?" he asked. He than sat down at a chair and made himself at home.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:18 am

Lily shook her head and said “Oh, It's you, Andrew. Sorry. The flashbacks are getting worser these days,” Lily tied her hair with a turquoise scrunchie and walked over. Smiling sadly, she added “ With the war hanging over us, I dunno if I'l reach that war with my mind,”

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Andrew nodded knowing about Lily's flashbacks. "Well I hope they get better." he said. When she said something about a war he laughed. He than looked at her "Wait you weren't kidding?" He said with a quizicall look on his face.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:54 pm

“I don't joke often with my flashbacks,”Lily smiled. “I've tried almost everything. Maybe if I meet paul's ghost I might be able to get better, But Im scared. I don't want it to worsen,” Lily smiled at him.“You're lucky. I used to have flashbacks every moment I had. I would have scared you to death.” she walked to her clost amnd, after rummaging, she found a box.Inside, chips and other goodies were inside. a“Want one?”

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Andrew reached "I was meaning about the war." he said while reaching for a chip. He really hoped she was just kidding but knowing his luck she probably wasn't. He than looked around the cabin for the first time. "Nice place." he said with a grin.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:11 am

“It's a lot better than the last time the titan army attacked. They burnt it down. It took me forever to stick these seashells on,” lily patted a particularly big shell. “You wouldn't be as springy if you came then,” Lily said. “I lost so many things in the fire,” she added wistfully as she grabbed a bag of chips. She tore it open and began to eat it.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:53 am

Andrew nodded "So what's the plan for attack?" he asked. He really wanted to know more but he could've just pushed it a little over. He than knew where he needed to first to prepare for the battle.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 am

Lily crunched on a chip.“You should Kris and Wes for that,” she said thoughtfully. “They know all the plans. Even as a pretty expirienced camper, you don't get the facts.” she handed a chip for his one. “I hope you're on my defense team,” she added.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Andrew nodded maybe he could ask Kris if he went training later on. "So got anything fun to do?" he asked. Maybe Lily could help with some stuff since he was obviously going to need it. He than took another chip and ate it.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:19 am

Lily grinned. “Know much about bows?I need to practice with them anyway,” her eyes wandered to a certain set of specialized weapons.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 pm

I know nothing about bows. Besides how to hold one. If that counted for anything than hopefully he'd have a good start. Mind teaching me?Hopefully she was just as good as an Apollo kid but that'd take some serious skill.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:56 pm

“I'm not as good as it as Wes,” Lily opened a case and brought out her bow and arrows “But I've been working with these for years. A bow has many uses, even you have don't have the whole thing,” she handed one of her arrows to Andrew.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Andrew took the arrow. Wondering why she gave it to him. Obviously he could use it for umm. A knife maybe or something like that. Looking up at Lily So you going to teach me or something? Hopefully she will but he wouldn't help her at all. I could make you a deal. If you don't know some things about hand to hand combat I could you a few things. If you also want to learn how to use a sword. Which I'd be surprised if you didn't know but anyways I could teach you a few things. A trade hopefully to get both of their skills up with their own weapons. Thinking of what he could teach her. Maybe some simple moves from tai-kwan-do or something like that. It'd defenitely help both of them either way.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:19 pm

“I do know a bit of Ti-Kwan-Do. My mum is Korean American. She made me do all kinds of Korean stuff, including that. I know basic martial arts. It's important in combat,” lily smiled. She sat by Andrew and smiled at him. “As fpr swordfighting, we could try fighting each other. But Kris would be a better fighter if you want to find one. As for bows...she slung the arrow case on her back and got the bow as wel.“Shall we go?” she rose from the bed.

((Ill make the post. Reply anytime))

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Andrew nodded with a smile "Ok let's do this thing." He got up and walked out right after Lily.

(Sounds good)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:25 pm

((I gtg to school so see ya in like 7 hours or so Razz))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down