Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omgs stop it with join post twice and leave thing people. its not funny.

5 posters

Go down

omgs stop it with join post twice and leave thing people. its not funny. Empty omgs stop it with join post twice and leave thing people. its not funny.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:03 am

Realy this problem is getting out of hand. Every time a newbie joins I see that they post once twice maby if you lucky 4 times and then they leave ON MOST THREADS. whats the deal with that.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

omgs stop it with join post twice and leave thing people. its not funny. Empty Re: omgs stop it with join post twice and leave thing people. its not funny.

Post  GeneralArin Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:01 pm

You do realize that they'll never read this....

They join, find out they don't really want to or don't really like it, then they leave.
Or they forget about it.
Or some other, lesser known reason.

It's not really a problem. It's perfectly normal. Plenty of sites have that.... it's hard to think of ones that don't. We still have plenty of consistent members or semi-consistent.

...Speaking of posting, you should post in the Event Topic.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

omgs stop it with join post twice and leave thing people. its not funny. Empty Re: omgs stop it with join post twice and leave thing people. its not funny.

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:51 pm

My site doesn't. :p but it does have no visitors that I know of.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:10 am

Yeah. Speaking of sites, Andrew, please get on the other site I'm in-you know where. I'm getting really lonely.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:11 am

what event thing.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:15 am

The topic in the big house that we sad everyone needs to post in...
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:46 am

lol i found that right before you posted. any ways uuuu well i found out a salution. a before you sign up demo post. *they test run the site via the demo post area then they can make an acount if they like it.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:47 am

double lol i posted the word solution and i get a command and conquer ad.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down