Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever. - Page 5 Empty Re: Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

Post  Estelle Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:18 am

'Thing is..we don't have sunglasses.' Estelle said. 'or else we'll get blinded too. And I hate sunglasses.'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever. - Page 5 Empty Re: Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

Post  Alex Granit Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:44 am

(it's been 7 pages already and we haven't actually fought yet....just saying)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:13 am

((I know. Let's ma. XD))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:30 pm

((Exactly Lily))

"I have little bags of flash powder. No arrows though."
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:47 pm

"Ok fine lets just impeovise then. The real words not going to be planned out so this is technically practice if we improvise so let's just do this." He turned around. "We're ready if you are!" "I've got Conrad. Xavier you keep the Hades kid busy. And Estelle you take Lily."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:32 pm

well this could only end well Conrad thought " Well i'm ready" He walked up to Andrew (or are we just running forward at each other ? lol) he would try his best and if he lost, welp what ciuld you do ? he do ? he would just practice harder every day.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:24 pm

(Running towards eachother)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:40 pm

((Andrew, my character's name is Zach. Razz ))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:17 pm

'Dividing..' Estelle trailed off. Not a good tactic, but oh well. She gave a few spare darts to Zach. 'Looks like Andrew already started.' She said to him. 'Help him when necessary. I'll do that too. Don't like the idea of breaking up, but whatever. Tranqs, adrenaline, immobilizer etc..one of each, so use them wisely. Especially the tranquilizer.' She drew Silverstag.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:55 pm

(xD sorry I hate when people use different nanes than their usernames for their charries. It's so confusing!)

Andrew drew his 2 weapons and ran towards Conrad.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Zach whipped his bow out and drove an arrow into the tree to the right of Jay. "Oops. I failed on that one. Got it Estelle."

((It's all good Andy. Razz ))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Conrad uncapped his sharpie pen and ran towards Andrew (sorry short post Razz)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:34 pm

((I just realized that Lily's weapons are super deadly.......an airborne knife hurts more than an arrow.....))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:06 am

(( Oh well. Not often I get to do some godmod.. Twisted Evil Or maybe you could use something else? ))

Estelle's stray hand ran to her darts, but she didn't use them yet. She sighed as she saw Zach's arrow fly past Jay. 'Try not to kill my boyfriend,' she muttered to him under her breath.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:15 am

Jay sidestepped as the arrow passed him. He smiled, and for a moment there was a glimmer in his eyes. He drew Iceflame and stepped into battle. Nodding appreciatively at the bow and arrow, he walked around Zach, at a standoff. Anubis Jay Kyl.. after the god of death, huh? He didn't like it, but maybe today will be a good time to test his limits.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:45 pm

((I like that I get the full extent of Jay's power. It's nice not to be underestimated *Cough* Estelle *Cough-Cough*))

Zach drew two more arrows and put one in his mouth for easy access, nocking the other on the string. "I really don't like the idea of shooting people. I think I'm gonna use rubber tips."

((Yeah I should have thought of rubber tips earlier... Razz ))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 03, 2013 4:07 am

((Sorry, but really. It's on her mom's side to be a bit like that, don't you think?))

Estelle nodded curtly. 'Whatever.' She thought about Lily's water powers and snagged a light shield. 'Ready when you are,' she said with a small smile nagging at the corners of her mouth. Sparring did that to her.

Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Tue May 07, 2013 4:58 pm

((I believe we are waiting on members of the opposite team?))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Tue May 07, 2013 5:43 pm

(oh okay then sorry Razz)

Conrad slashed at Andrew with his sword. But then trips on a fallen tree branch. I've got to stop doing that Conrad thought
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue May 07, 2013 10:24 pm

"Wow this might be easier than I thought. Zach do you want to switch?" He laughed and put his foot on Conrad's sword making it to where he couldn't bring it up. He held one of his swords out to Conrad's neck. "Do you give up?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed May 08, 2013 7:15 am

"No, i don't give up" Conrad said trying to pull his sword from Andres foot, then he just let go of his sword and reached into his pocket and took out his sharpie pen,it was his actually pen though, he just didn't need anyone knowing it."Guess what's hidden in here ?" Conrad asked smugly
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed May 08, 2013 10:11 pm

"This isn't my first time battling you or observing your battles. I know there's weapon concealed on there which one I have no idea." He quickly kicked the sword back and through his two swords over by Conrad's. Andrew's celestial bronze spikes came out of his gloves which he was wearing. Time to go hand to sword combat. Just to make it even.

Andrew quickly sent one punch toward Conrad towards his gut and sent a round house kick afterwards.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Thu May 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Zach whistled an arrow towards Jay's midsection, knocking him down. Fortunately for Jay, Zach was too far away to take advantage of his opponents fall. Also fortunately for Jay, Zach was using rubber tips.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Thu May 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Conrad gasped for breath at the impact of the spike gloves. "i'v....still...got...some...tricks left" Conrad said slowly regaining his normal breathing rate. He uncapped the pen,nothing happened. Then he ran forward and tried jabbing the sharp end in Andrews throat. Hoping to hit an artery but not kill him...that wouldn't be very good.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu May 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Andrew just laughed. He was seriously trying to attack his throat? The easiest thing to protect? Andrew quickly rolled past Conrad and took out his knife with his left hand. This time he could make sure the he doesn't get away.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next