Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily's Drabble Page

+7
iamHelena
Fred
©razy Dude
GeneralArin
Syl
Estelle
Alex Granit
11 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lily's Drabble Page - Page 9 Empty Re: Lily's Drabble Page

Post  Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:45 pm

aww, thank you. That's really nice of you. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:20 am

I get that. It's pretty easy to feel lonely, as everyone can get caught up in their own lives and you feel like you're getting left behind. Although I'd say I'm pretty comfortable with myself, I still fall into an occasional rut and start feeling like that, like I don't really matter that much to my friends, or just that I'm doing nothing with my life. Actually, that second one's kinda true... Wow, that's depressing. :[

Do not worry about not belonging, not fitting in. That just 'cause you're special. :D I don't know what those people mean by try, like whether they mean you should reach out more often to different people to find people you can connect with. I suppose that's an idea, but if they mean try as in not be yourself so you can fit in with people you don't actually connect with, then that's just straight up stuff to ignore. You will find the right people. Believe that. And when you've got the right people, you won't need to try to fit in with them. Personally, I feel like you guys on HBV get me a lot more than my real life friends. ^^" It's much easier for me to be my weird self with you guys.

Death sucks, that's for sure. I don't know how I would handle it if someone really close to me died... But anyway, don't be afraid of getting old. Older people can still be young at heart. :D And people will come and go in life, even when it isn't because of death. There's a saying or something, about how life is only precious because it comes to an end.

Personally, I quite like fall. I like stepping on crispy leaves to get a nice crunching sound, and the sight of trees with bright red leaves on them is just... amazing. But then again... there's the rain... The rain can be annoying. Don't know how it goes in Korea, though. :P

Also, if Korea and 'Murica aren't working for you, you can try Canada. :D We've got moose and beavers and igloos and polar bears everywhere! Okay, not really, but still. xP

Oh yeah, and I second Estelle's statement. :D
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:07 pm

First of all, Thank you for the long reply Cat, it really helped me Very Happy I'm better now, probably because fall has (finally) passed. I guess it always lingers constantly, but just becomes emphasized in fall. Can't really say I'm as happy as I was when I first joined this site....But hey, I'm a little smarter now, so that should make up for it. xP
Annnyway....
I've been thinking about a way to change my situation right now. Soo....I applied for a school for kids just like me. People that don't really belong in one country in general. Long story short, I tried out for an international school in Korea, and I got accepted. I'll be changing schools in January aka the start of their 2nd Semester. ^^
My only concern right now are my finals....which I have been flunking graciously...what sport/hobby I might be taking up for IS...and about this site.
It's pretty evident that I'm a very useless staff member. I'm still new at things, and I'm not very active. I mess up a lot, etc etc. Maybe it's just my self esteem talking, but lately I havent been deeming myself worthy of being a mod for this site. I might be stepping down.
Well, nothing's clear yet, at least until I finish my finals, so just hang in there, I guess?

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:56 pm

Ooh, international school. Sounds fun. Very Happy Good on you for making that decision. ^_^ Don't worry about not being too active, Lils, we all understand that some of us, at least, have lives. xP As for the messing up thing, that's just part of being human/ninja kittay/other. xP Everyone'll respect your decision if you do decide to step down, as long as you don't leave for good. *hugs Lily and keeps her there* And I hope you do well on your finals. Very Happy

Oh yeah, and no problem! Very Happy xP
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:59 am

Update time! Yay!!!(Not really)
Okay, so my school year has finally started, and I've survived my first week at the international school. Overall everything's fine, the kids are okay, the whole 'speaking English' thing and the 'working independently' thing's also fits well with me. Everything's okay except for the fact that I have to wake up at 6AM every day....So I'm usually very tired.
But I have a laptop now(another perk of this school!) So I should be able to get on more.
I'm going to gradually start getting back on, so I'll be lurking around, updating the wikia, and hanging around by the chatbox sometimes. I'm not sure about roleplaying yet, (because yes, brain, this is the perfect time to become insecure about my writing skills) but we'll get to that....hopefully before February.
So.....if you see me online, come by and say hi! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:15 pm

Heeeey Lily! This past week was my first week back to school, too. ^.^ I'm glad your new school is working out so far! Waking up early always sucks, though. >.<
But yay for laptops! Those are great! And I'm glad we'll be getting to see you on more!! I think I can speak for all of us when I say we've missed you!!!

Welcome back. <3
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:36 am

It's sort of disconcerting when you hope for something for all that time, only to find out that it's really nothing. Maybe that's why I don't like to see things like celebrities and whatnot in person. It just takes away the element of imagination away. And without imagination, I'd be nothing. I survived on imagination. It was my best friend, and my favorite thing to do.

My fingers are freezing. All the time. (._.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:47 am

Does anyone want to communicate with me off of the site? Very Happy
I'm on Instagram, Skype(new account), Kakaotalk(Korean texting app-99% of Korean smartphone users have this app), and Twitter.
You might want to steer clear of Twitter because....Directioner stuff. Don't ask.
Instagram isn't much of a problem, and hey, you'll see stuff from my life (yes, including suck-y selfies.)
If anyone wants to know any, drop in and send me a PM!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:53 am

Hi. I'm missing out on school today bc I have a bad cold(or the flu, which is also quite possible given that half of 6th grade was wiped out from it) and I have no idea how I should explain to my mom that I just missed out on the science retake(which was THIS MORNING) when I haven't even told her about the test results. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:08 am

Ding and dang. I hope you feel better soon, Lily! And I hope there's a chance for you to do the retake anyway at a later date. o3o

[I've been doing that o3o a lot recently. ~(o3o)~]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:38 am

The flu is in fact a pretty legitimate reason for missing things. I remember when I had the stomach flu for two weeks...sucked...
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:27 am

Okay, health update:
I missed school...again...because later in the evening my fever sort of skyrocketed to 38.5 degress celsius (or, 101.3 degrees for those of you living in America AKA everyone else) and my parents drew the line around 11 when it still wasn't budging
I'm okay now, except for this runny nose. I'll probably be able to go to school tomorrow. Smile
The problem is that I missed one whole AB rotation...(one full cycle of classes, which lasts for 2 days at my school) and I'm probably slightly behind when it comes to schoolwork. AND, I'm still wondering if I should go to our school's valentine's (eve) night out. I'm still pretty new, and not a lot of my friends are going.... so, yeah.
Thank you to Cat and Ceru for answering my post <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:53 am

It's because we love you best <3

Yikes, 101.3? That's quite the nasty temperature. :-/ I'm glad you're mostly better now, though! Make sure you bring your own tissues to school, or else having a runny nose there ends up with your nose and lip chapped really quickly...>.< And cough drops are nice. Not that you don't know what to do with that sort of thing...xP I recently got over a week cold just like, two weeks ago, though. I thought it was just a 24 hour head cold...then nope...
I sorta understand the AB rotation thing, since my friend went to a school that did that. (Well, actually, I think the school she's going to does that...) Catching up is no fun, either, but I hope your teachers give you some lenience!
Also, unless there's good food and dancing at that party, I wouldn't go. xP You can spend Valentine's Day like Han and me: Soloooooo. *is hilarious*

I'll show myself the door now.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:44 am

Yep, so I ended up missing the bash. Think that was the better option, because I'm almost completely fine now (there's a little cough that keeps bugging me) And it turns out that I didn't miss much either, thank god. But I am burdened with a whole week's worth of math homework.... Sad
Anyway, it's lunar new year week today, so I'm done with school for this week! *happy dance*
Now excuse me while I go have a Sherlock season 3 marathon. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:13 am

Soo....I jammed my finger last week when I was playing basketball, and had it splinted for like, 10 days. It's finally off now, and I'm getting therapy to make it function normally again.
...Which means that I spent 5 minutes in the therapy room sticking my hand into a paraffin machine-thing 30 times and had it completely encased in wax...... :\

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:21 am

Update Time! (I know, no one needs them, but, you know....)
First of all, I'd like to say that no, I am not as crazy on One Direction anymore. Yes, this was partly triggered by someone deciding to leave for no freaking reason. But, well, I saw this coming anyway. My new obsession (because Lily can't live without something to obsess over) is My Chemical Romance.
Yes, I know it's dead, yes, it's like, an emo band, whatever. I guess I'm just beginning to transition over to rock a little more, which I believe is a good sign.

And, apart from that? Uh...not really. I've chosen my high school schedule? Is that something important? (no. not really)
and well I've decided to learn Spanish along with my core classes, and my elective is going to be Introduction to Publications, because well, I want to work for our school newspaper.

And that's it really. I'm going to start roleplaying a little more and be active, so don't be suprised if I sneak over at random times in the day/night. Byeee Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Huzzah! I haven't been getting updates from this since I keep getting accidentally logged out of here somehow...but hey, updates in life are always good. I'm glad your finger's doing better, and starting high school is exciting! Hope you're going to an actually nice high school, though. High school can be a pain. Or so I've heard, anyway... And I'd say MCR is a step up from 1D. xP
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:55 am

Oh hey look it's little 'ol Lily creeping back in here after like six months of absence yay
Life Update!
What's changed?
I've survived my first year of high school, yay! Actually, now that I think about it it's probably better that I didn't log on during then because I would've spent most of my time grumbling about indesign and a failing relationship between a crush? ish? person? and well, general failures that make up my life.
As for my fangirling side, I've...made some changes. You know those obsessive quasi-emos you see on tumblr, with like fall out boy and twenty one pilots? That's my new refuge now. I've also sort of sold my soul to youtube (guess my favorite ones) and yeah. No change basically, except for that my fangirling is now not internal, but mostly spent on the above mentioned outlets (No, you don't want to know my tumblr. seriously.)
So, yes. Summer is here, and I'm spending most of June currently stuck in a wonderful SAT prep enclosure of depression and self hate. Which is why I'm here right now, avoiding a 10 page exerpt of ...I don't know, really.
I promise, I promise I'll be more accessible from now on, seriously, just after June ends. Or maybe earlier, who knows. God knows I'll go crazy before next week if I have to put up with more of this madness. Maybe this'll help me return to my admittedly horrific days as an overconfident roleplayer! (That actually sounds really nice, because I lost all that confidence in 2014.)
So yes, sorry if I clogged up your email/whatever with this random, unnecessary life update but I always never know how to get back in the flow....so this is how I'll try and jump back in! Please don't say that everyone's gone. I SEE YOU AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SITE so if you ignore me I'll just....sulk more. Which is literally what Lily (both HBV and irl) does 24/7.
So yes, hellooooo Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:49 pm

HAHAHA SAME ily forever glad ur back
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:02 pm

oh look people
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:05 am

Oh wow now that I've logged on I can see everyone's signatures jeez. This is why I started taking mine off. Jake's right, makes everything so friggin' long...

Anywho. I bopped back on here because a topic I've actually commented in has finally been replied to. And that means Lily's back. Heeeeey Lil. Haven't RPed on here very much recently either... (read: at all in like, the past year. And a half. Maybe 2? My excuse is college.) But I'd be willing to try to get back to a little RPing if it was with you guys. Stelley and Lilyyyyy <3 Let's do somethingggg. Also....Ri's changed a lot since HBV guys...I write with her way too much outside of here and she basically became a different person. So that's a thing. Don't be alarmed when she's not insulting you left and right. She got a lot quieter. And possibly for that reason...I miiiight submit a new character on here...and just kind of screw the rules and add it to this account because I'm too lazy to make another account and whatever #staff #dealwithit #biteme ....

Let me know what e'rybuddy wants to do, ya hear <3
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:42 am

Oh hey look, so many replies! Wasn't expecting such a warm welcome, thank you guys sooo much Very Happy
@Estelle lol sorry we lost touch after that sc message if you still want the gum just let me know and I'll try to organize it
@Axel oh yes, people. Again, sorry for being gone. But me being me there probably wasn't much of a change anyway sooooo Razz
@Ceru Hey it's cool, that's what we call character development right? (In hindsight Lily probably would fare better with some of that, she's still no different to the cringy little girl I created what, 6 years ago now?) And yes, we should definately try and get back to roleplaying...I know I said after June but screw it plan a thread and I'll be there.

Also I was going to add a heart eye emoji until I realized that this isn't the same as an iphone. I'M GROWING UP TOO QUICKLY HELP

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:25 pm

I love how like after I went inactive I stopped using correct grammar/non-abbreviated words online. Welp.
Hahaha Lily let's just be pen pals that would be so cool and I actually have SO MUCH to talk to you about. I don't do snapchat anymore so just message me on facebook and we can figure out if we want to do letters or online emails or you letting me rant on chat? Like yea we should def catch up.
Ceru, YES LET'S DO IT HAHAHA also I really want to roleplay Kyain too so we should just get this site back up to its feet so I can do Hunters of Artemis stuff :- ))
Omigosh guys I'm so happy people are here like legit this is amazing.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:23 pm

Penpals? Sure, go for it. I'd say online is best because I still don't know how to like, properly mail things overseas without spending a shit ton of money. I'm always on messenger and I'll probably drop by here every day now so I'm sure we can figure out something quick. And yes, it's so nice that a lot of people are back here. I've missed you guys. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:38 am

Intro to Publications sounds cool. Very Happy Are you working with the school newspaper yet, or are you going to do that next year? Congrats on making it through your first year, by the way! I just made it through my last year of high school (and I still haven't learned how to not procrastinate. Goshdarnit.)

Welcome back, though! HBV has been in a bit of a, as Ax put it, coma, and I personally might've forgotten about it for a few months (whoops) but in my defense, school. Holy jeez I'm going into universityyyy... That'll be fun shiz, I'm sure. Anyway. It seems as if the site's not gonna die after all. Very Happy Yay. It'll be fun to do roleplay stuffs again with you guys. Very Happy

Last edited by Catryn Greyling on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next