Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily's Drabble Page

+7
iamHelena
Fred
©razy Dude
GeneralArin
Syl
Estelle
Alex Granit
11 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Lily's Drabble Page - Page 10 Empty Re: Lily's Drabble Page

Post  Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:34 am

Does it sound cool? Well it as a year's worth of pain from writing and layout-ing and whatnot. It's the only way to get into our school newspaper, and somehow a girl cheated the system and the whole class got so pissed. But no changes. She's still enrolling in newspaper, and the upperclassmen are ready to give her hell for it. We're starting newspaper next year and I'm just hoping that I won't die. And yep yep yep we should try and get this site running again! (Even though I didn't read BOO or any of the wierd follow-up books that Riordan's wrote!) I'm so ready to start this up again <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:54 am

Hi lily
Jace
Jace

Drachmae : 399

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:45 am

Hey HBV. It's been a long, long time since I last posted here. And in those three years, so much has happened.
The fact that I'm writing this post right now feels so surreal to me. I still remember writing Lily's first character sheet. I still remember creating polyvore costumes for her, and creating Megan. I found this forum when I was bored and lonely, and it carried me through the years when I was sad and angry. From the hours spent on the chatrooms to the numerous, numerous threads I made about the most random topics (name meanings, anyone?) I really had a great time on this forum. That's why I wanted to come back and post a little update.

I was gonna go on a little more, and be a little more emotional about recapping the three years that I spent away from this website. Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't want to. High school was tumultuous at best–I made so many memories, both precious and excruciating to recall. But I survived it. I still can't believe that I did. I have two days until I leave for college, and I still can't believe it. If you're friends with me on facebook or whatever, you'll know this already. But I made it! I'm going to college in the US. I'm excited, terrified, grateful, and ready to take on this challenge. I think/hope I am.

If you somehow stumbled upon this thread again–if you haven't changed your emails and are somehow reading this, hi. Thank you for being my friend, and putting up with the worst of my preteen mood swings. You guys are some of the friends that I remember most vividly online, and I'm glad that I was able to meet you all. If you guys want to keep in touch with me, shoot me a DM! I'm on instagram and facebook Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:24 pm

Holy crap i managed to find my old account info saved to google. Heya....jesus it's been forever. Cat and Ceru got the notification thingy too. (We still talk on skype sometimes). Id almost forgotten about this site.

But lol you can look me up on Discord. Username Rangi#5642. Great to hear and im still kinda sad to see the site dead.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:30 am

LILYYYYYYYY I miss you, I miss a bunch of you. T_T You're going into college now, ahhhh. I'm proud of you for making it through high school! You're gonna do great in college, I know it. ^-^

It's really been three years? That's such a long time... Wow. >_< I've been on other roleplay sites for other fandoms (Warriors, mainly, haha) and I think fondly of some of those too, but none of them compare to HBV. I'm glad we all came together and made good memories here. I'm gonna go DM you now. Razz
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:55 am

Two posts in the span of a day?? I'm honored :)I'm actually pretty surprised that the old crew still have their accounts. I had this account linked to my old school email which got deleted last month, so if google hadn't remembered my password this acc would've been a goner.

Axel, Discord is like the one thing that I don't really use. I have an account (I think...?) but I could never figure it out so I've never really used it. I'll consider downloading it again though Razz
Cat !!! I'm so glad to hear that you still managed to roleplay after HBV. I really miss roleplaying. I also miss the days when I was actually on top of all these book series. I looked into the Warriors wiki a month back and couldn't understand the current lore at all. ;–;

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:22 pm

I have Discord too but barely use it xP I'm most active on Twitter since I made a bunch of friends there.

Haha I haven't bothered keeping up with Warriors at all... There's so many series now, I've only read the first two xP I RPed Warriors mostly before and during my time at HBV, and after HBV was mostly RPing in Google Docs but I haven't been doing that in a while either. ^_^" I miss it too.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:29 pm

Im on a site so. And yeah google remembered my password here lol. But lol if not there i think we all still use the same skypes as before.

But ye i can also be found on this site here.

http://evolutioncity.forumotion.com/

Still rping alot.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:51 pm

yoo it has been a minute. I actually never got whatever notification you guys mentioned but I remembered being on here a lot and started trying to search this place out (it's been so long I didn't remember the name or anything) which took a lot longer than I initially thought it would. I'm also in college now and a lot has changed in the 4 or 5 years since I was last on here. I still remember some people and spending most of my day on the cbox here when I was just in middle school. I continued rping for 3 or so years after I faded away from here but, again, things change. This was a pretty important place to me during a pretty weird and dark time in my life so coming back after what feels like centuries is a weird indescribable feeling. I know it's been a minute since the last post on this thread (like a month +) but if anyone wants to contact me discord is probably the best way, I don't check it too often but i'd love to reminisce or something. I'm Staltik#6120 but if that doesn't work just dm me or something idk. Hopefully I'll talk to you guys soon. Peace
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10