Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

+6
Estelle
Syl
Cerulaen
GeneralArin
Axel The Bunny
§WØ®∑ÅN
10 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§ - Page 6 Empty Re: TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

Post  Estelle Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:25 am

Twilight sat at a table not so far away, tapping at a laptop. Her phone suddenly rang. 'Yes?' she asked calmly. 'Oh, it's you.' The butler had called. 'No, I'll be going in a bit late today. I've got a meeting,' she said into the phone. 'Okay then. Me? I'm at Starbucks.' she listened for a while. 'Fine. I'll be home a bit early, then. Perhaps..' she shook her head. 'Never mind. Tell Tina that I love her. Yes, yes, yes.' she hit the off button. Really, talk about overprotection.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:10 pm

(since when are all cafe's named STARBUCKS XD)

"Yep finnaly... I hate walking into things... and walking into batting cages... It sucked." he said. "Any ways wheres whats her face... um you know the *wispered mind reader*".
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:36 am

No matter how hard Jackie listened or leaned, so could hear every word Nike said except for the last bit, the part he whispered. He was asking Cain about a girl- she knew that from the "her" he referred to. But obviously they didnt know her name, even though she seemed to be meeting them here. Jackie began to wonder if staying and listening was a waste of her time. What could those two idioots possibly be up to that warrented her full attention?
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:24 am

"i dont know...but she will be here." Cain said while scanning the room. was it being paranoid if you know somebody is after you. nobody suspicious...he saw Jackie at a table nearby, but she wasnt a threat to him. so he disregarded her presence.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:51 am

Nike fiddled his thumbs and drank his Frappe. Some one was watching them. Just who?
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:39 am

((Okay. My email is torturing me. I'm not getting any emails.))

Asia sat down, looking for him. She silently ate her sandwich, not wanting to draw in any attention. She saw Jackie, the popular, older girl, and found the cheerleader's gaze lying on Cain.
She quickly averted her gaze to not be caught staring. She moved a table back, getting slightly closer to the table. They said "mind reader."
She'd never tried it before, but she strained her mind and closed her eyes and turned her head down, not wanting to look suspicious. A word floated out into her head, a strange feeling. She'd never felt it physically.
"Her."
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:09 am

(ok guys wait we need a list of all people so i don't get lost on whose who XD)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:52 pm

What do you mean? Like: 'Syl;Asia'?
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:58 pm

(Axel the rabbit = Cain)

"there she is...right on time" Cain said, Cain wasnt sure about the location that they had chosen to meet. he didnt want people to overhear them talking. but they were already here it was too late to change that.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 am

"Nike sipped more of a frappe. "So you can really can read minds." he thought.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:52 am

Asia continued eating her sandwich, not sure what to do anymore. When a group of girls sat on the other side of the table, she allowed her way and scooted to the other side.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Maybe it was wrong of her, but Jackie had to stay and listen at least a little whille longer. She knew now Nike and Cain were interested in the younger girl, one which she did not know the name of nor recognize. She didnt make a habit of remembering underclassmen. But since when did Jackie care about what was wrong? It was onee football game, and she was Jackie Fields. Even if she didnt show up at all, no one would dare get mad at her, not even the teachers and coaches.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Cain knew they would need a different meeting place to really be able to talk about the powers. not to mention to practice using them. he knew a good place for it too. "we should find a more isolated meeting place. i know a place we can talk about the powers. its the old abandoned warehouse on 6th street. the one people say is haunted." Cain knew nobody would be at the warehouse. everyone in town was afraid of that place.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Jackie froze mid-sip and set her coffee down. Had she heard Cain correctly? Powers? The abandoned warehouse? What in the world caused them to go there? Maybe Jackie was just overthinking. They could be playing some childish pretend super-hero game and want to do it there to give themselves an edge. But she knew Cain. Of all people, she found she could talk to Cain without blowing up, so that was something. And knowing Cain, little though she did, she knew he would never be so childish. He was either completly serious or completely in need of medical attention.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:37 am

Nothing was happening. Maybe they wanted to send her a message through her mind, but Asia wasn't completely sure how to do it again. She lost the feeling, and didn't remember.
She'd read a few fantasy books, and in some mind-readers, they could even send telepathic messages, but this was real life. Real things had to happen.
But then again, was mind reading real?
The words bumped against her mind. It was a numb feeling, and familiar and foreign at the same time.
"Afraid of the warehouse"
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:30 am

"Ha I love the story of that place. I sware I have seen it on the creepy pasta wiki about 4 or 5 times in different formats. The guy supposidly gets murdered by his boss from a giant saw because he was dating his X. Then he came back and did that same thing to his boss. Then now there both fighting threw the warehouse every day as ghost." Nike said. "What baloney, but yeah no one in town gose there. Well other than stupid teens like us every so often on halloween but it would be easy to scare people away."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:12 pm

"is that the story you heard...believe me thee real story of what happened there..." Cain knew the real story of what had happened in the warehouse. it was supposedly cursed. the first owner of it had found his wife had cheated on him. with one of the warehouse employees. when the owner of the warehouse found out he had killed the wife and the other man. then hung himself in the warehouse. ever since then every owner of the warehouse after that had seen strange things. as well as there being several strange accidents. not many knew the real story and like alot of places in the world people made up new stories. eventually the one that Nike had talked about had stuck. "...its way worse and unlike the one you were talking about...this story is true"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:19 am

this very much so catches my attention O , O I hope its not imposing on if I join :oor if its too late D: anyhow, here's my character try Very Happy

Name: Anomaly Jones(Nickname-Jones or Anna/Molly)

apearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/18/62/28/22/anomal10.jpg

Power: Anomaly Jones has the ability to reconstruct and deconstruct thing's she touches. If she focus's hard enough, she can do it without touching the object, however this ability suffers a loss if she isn't touching the effected object or person. (Deconstruct example: touching a piece of wood and making it erode, crack, and splinter until there is nothing left within the matter of minutes.) (Reconstruct example: Touching a persons wound and causing it to mend and heal, or holding a broken glass in her hand and causing it rebuild/mend) Her eye color changes accordingly to her power use. When she deconstructs things, her eyes turn pitch black and she takes on the personality of "Molly," when she reconstructs things, her eyes turn light grey(silver), and she takes on the personality of "Anna."

Background: As a small child, Anna discovered her ability to heal things when she fixed a clay hand print she'd gave to her mom that had broken into three. When her Mother saw her do this, she abused Anna's gift for personal gain. At the time, Anna was too naive and innocent to realize that her mom was making her fix broken things for personal gain so that she could sell the fixed products. When Anna turned thirteen years old, she finally told her mother that she refused to fix things for her anymore, and in return, her mother cooped her up in the attic behind a door that was locked in seven different ways. After two days without any food having been given to her, Anna soon discovered that her power went both ways. As she touched the door, she wished and wished with all that was in her that the locks would break, and after a few minutes, her wish came true. The door creaked open, and then she was free. She ran away from her home town, and went to an orphanage...since then she's been moving from town to town trying to run from her own mother who frantically chases after her.

Flaw: Closeness. She's afraid to get too close to people in fear that she might accidentally hurt them with her ability to decompose things. Her ability is also fairly weak if she isn't touching the desired object of manipulation.
Tine
Tine

Drachmae : 93

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://demicronos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:02 am

*Accepted who wants some waffles.*
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:04 am

"Urrr... ok well ether way story true or not its still the best place to meet." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Twilight closed her laptop. 'Should hire a bodyguard,' she muttered. She walked over to where some kids were sitting, and brushed past Cain. Her ears caught the word story. 'What story?' she slid onto an empty chair, suddenly interested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:45 pm

as she walked into the cafe, hoping to enjoy a cup of hot coffee before she had to go to work, four sets of eyes instantly turned to her. She winced, not having been use to that sort of reaction, but it was only a matter of time before they returned their gaze to each other, as apposed to her. She walked up to the cashier and went to open her mouth, but before she could say something the Cashier said "Hello!" Very obnoxiously. she chuckled lightly to herself, gave it a second or two, and then told her she'd like a Caramel Brulée Latte, and a Cheesecake Brownie to keep it company. After paying for it, she fetched the ordered items, leaving Jones to wander the room with her eyes. She observed the four people who'd initially glared at her when she'd first came in...there was a cheerleader whom starred daggers into one of the two guys sitting at a distant table, there were the two men whom seemed to be whispering to eachother in and out of the conversation, and then there was the girl all by her self at the other side of the room. She would peek quick glances at them, and then pretend to read the literature on the starbucks flyers, but Anomaly could tell she wasn't reading it. Who in the %$#@ can read with their eyes closed...she thought to herself.

"Your order is ready miss, have a nice day" said the pristine cashier, forking over her coffee and bakery goods. Anomaly happily took them in her hand, contemplating whether to leave or just eat here...but her feet seemed to have an opinion of their own...she found herself reluctantly sitting in between the girl who shyly shot glances at the two boys, and the two boys themselves. She brought a book out from the backpack she'd been carrying around and began reading whilst enjoying her Starbucks, but no matter how interesting the book was, the story right in front of her eyes intrigued her mind even more-so. She held the book up and glanced past the top of it, watching the interaction between the four individuals.

Last edited by Tine on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Cain stiffened when twilight tryed to join the conversation. he knew that she wouldnt leave till she heard the story. but he figured she probably already had at some point. everyone in town had heard a story or two about the warehouse. "well we were just talking about the old warehouse. you know the one that is supposedly haunted."
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:43 am

Anomaly let out a big, unnatural laugh when she noticed Cain's reaction to the black haired girl sitting down at their table. Does he always get so nervous around girls? who would have thought Cain of all people was shy... she thought to herself, amused by him tensing up so quickly. She glanced over to see the cheerleader not only staring daggers into Cain, but now she'd been staring daggers into the girl too. Jones followed the cheerleaders gaze to the black haired girl, curious as-to why she'd been starring at her with such hate...and that was when she almost spit her coffee out. Staring right back at her with a raised eye-brow was Twilight. The last time Anomaly had seen Twilight was when she still lived at the orphanage. Even though she'd only known her for the month before she'd been adopted, she got to know her well enough during their brief time together. Infact, Twilight was the only person who knew why Anomaly really ran away from home...

Anomaly awkwardly waved, almost embarrassed to a certain degree.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:03 pm

"Its a very interesting story. Even though its been twisted and changed since its original telling. A lot like the greek myths but you know still interesting." Nike said.
He pretended to be as open as possible but in reality he was saying in his head please go away random person. Go order another coffee or something.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum