Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

+6
Estelle
Syl
Cerulaen
GeneralArin
Axel The Bunny
§WØ®∑ÅN
10 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§ - Page 4 Empty Re: TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

Post  Callistos Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:41 pm

(( OH GODS I HAVE TO DO THIS!!!! ---'-----NAME~ Jackie Fields. age~ sixteen, a junior. Appearence~ Long waist length straight blond hair, with dark brown eyes and slight freckles. slightly tall flor her age, and thin. pale with sharp features. power~ imma be like Jake and say none. Shes normal. However, she is popular, and a cheerleader. Shes loud with a bit of an attitude, but she has lots of friends. When and if she finds out about the paranormals, she will become very power hungry and try to use them for their power. Kind of a mean girl, but not to the extreme.--------
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:42 pm

((Whoo! Another telekinetic xD))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Twilight smiled. She'd been talking to a teacher- she was friendly with the staff here. Now that the teacher had called for a coffee break.. 'Of course not.' she said, a trace of a smile still playing on her lips. She put her hands on her hips, pretending to be like a teacher. 'Now, Reynard,' she said "sternly". 'Apologize immediately.' she laughed a little to show that she was joking.

Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:52 am

(accepted by chinese indians that are albino from canada and also turkeys who hate justin beiber)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:29 am

"Yeah mine to why do you think i come to school with hand wraps." puts hand out but is looking at a wall instead of them.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Reynard threw up his hands in a pacifying gesture. "Alright, but you're going to have to be more specific." He said, giving Twi a mischievous look. "Am I just apologizing for freaking out my buddy Cobalt just now, because I can do that." He gave a shrug and leaned back in is seat. "I don't think I remember everything else I could be apologizing for."

(I think I have my characters lean back too much... I keep forgetting if they are or not... lol)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Twi sat down next to them and grinned. 'Just for Cobalt,' she amended. She leaned over to the small teachers' fridge and took out a Coke. The small privileges of being a rich genius with teacher friends.. She popped it and took a small sip.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:54 am

"well I am going to go to class meet up with you guys after school at *OhF*." he was saying as he walked into a wall. "sorry I mean at the cafe'... that is if I can get there with out walking into a street and getting ran over."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:49 pm

"alright then" Cain left to go to class without saying another word.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Cobalt shifted in his chair nervously when the black-haired girl turned around and addressed him and Reynard. He knew her name was Twilight; most people in the school knew her, even though she was still a junior. In other words, she was popular. And popular people were one of the types that he was most jittery around.

When he saw Twilight help herself to one of the pops from the teachers-only fridge, the ravenet widened his eyes. "Aren't you going to get in trouble for that?" he blurted. His face immediately colored a shade of pink when the other two looked at him.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Twi shrugged. 'Not really,' she said. It was true. 'I'm tight with the teachers.' she threw Rey a playful look. 'Unlike someone I know..' she teased lightly.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:32 pm

((hoping this is a good place to start Razz )) Jackie strolled through the door, wandering the school. The first person she saw was Twilight, well known throughout the school. Jackie had always known her as a suck up teachers pet. Looking around even further, she saw an older boy who looked slightly familiar sitting with a small freshman boy. Pulling at the sleeves of her cheerleader jacket, she faced her new company. "Well now. Are you lecturing the troublemakers, Twi?" she snickered.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Reynard laughed and crossed his arms. "Well, I could get one too, I just haven't since that time---" Whatever incident he was going to relay was forgotten as another person walked into the office.
"Isn't she always?" He said with a crooked grin. "But I know it's because not even she can resist the appeals of bad boys like us, right Cobalt?" He said, suddenly giving the younger boy a playful tap on the arm. He usually acted like everyone was his best friend until they gave him a reason not too, and didn't bother hiding his mischievous streaks.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:19 pm

'Why are you here?' Twilight raised an eyebrow at the cheerleader. 'No, don't tell me. Your grades were so low, the school's going to kick you out.' She smirked, noting how she pulled at her sleeves. 'Well, now that you're here, maybe you should ask one of the teachers for a new jacket. I think you're getting a bit fat for that one, don't you?' She slowly flipped her black hair. Her snide remarks were infamous.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Jackie scoffed. "Oh Twi, just because your jealous doesnt mean you get to make comments like that. And as I recall, I want talking to you. Im here because i cut math, which i dont need anyway." Flipping her blond hair over her shoulder, she turned back to the boys. The younger one looked quite uncomfortable. "And who are you?" She smiled at the older boy, giving a winning smile. "Im Jackie."
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Twi rolled her eyes. Really, jealousy? Only a kindergartener would say that, she thought ro herself. 'No, you're the Noch Less Monster,' she said just quietly enough so that the younger one could hear. She smirked slightly as a teacher passing by heard that and gave a small laugh. He was a math teacher.

((I can't figure out how to make Reylight become a couple naturally, lol))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:10 pm

((Yes, let's all just ignore the derpy 9th grader in favor of the hot senior, lulz...xD As far as couples go Estelle, don't interact with Reynard with the mindset that they're eventually gonna be a couple--just interact the way she would with anyone, and that way it'll come about more naturally. Oh, And I think you mean the Loch Ness monster....unless you spelled it like that intentionally xD
And Jake, just sayin'--at this rate, Reynard is going to become that guy that Colby always looks up to and trusts xD))

The fourteen-year-old almost cringed when another girl walked in: Jackie Fields. The junior he knew was a popular cheerleader--if her uniform was anything to go by--and she had teased him mercilessly on multiple occasions, calling him "emo" and "gay" because he was nervous talking around girls. Needless to say, she intimidated him and wasn't his favorite person.

Cobalt startled a little in surprise when Reynard tapped his arm. The older boy appeared to be making a joke about Twilight and Jackie talking to them because they were "bad boys." Cobalt turned red at the thought. "Oh, um, I-I'm not here because I'm in trouble," he protested softly.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Jackie turned her attention to the little one when he spoke out. "Oh?" she question, raising an eyebrow. "So you speak? Well kid, if youre not in trouble, why are you here? Calling you r mommy?" She smirked. This was too easy.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:24 pm

((Oops! I was in a hurry xD))

Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 pm

(i think its about time Cain joined everyone in the office.)
Cain was walking by the office when he heard a familiar voice saying to taunting somebody. he walked in and saw a girl he knew, it was that stuck up cheerleader, Jackie. As much as Cain didnt want to deal with the girl he didnt like her picking on freshmen. there were enough bullies in this school already. "well at least he has something better to do than pick on Freshmen" Cain said. he never liked Jackie thinking she was a stuck up (insert swear word of your choice here). some of the other students in the office looked at cain. everyone was afraid to mess with Jackie, who practically ran the popularity chain. but people were also afraid of Cain. the few times people had attempted to fight with him had ended badly for those kids. a couple actually ended up with broken arms or legs.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:53 pm

She turned to face the newcomer, swiping her hair behind her ear. "Aww how cute," she squeled. "Cain, eager to come to the freshman's defense. Beat another kid up? Is that why youre here?" She smirked, walking closer to him with every piercing word. Cain had always been one to stand up to her. "Ya know," she muttered right near his ear, "You like to think youre way better morally. But what you dont see is all those kids with the broken bones because of you. You are no worse than me, whether you choose to see it or not." She stood striaght again, hands on her hips. These people were a waste of her time. Except for the senior. He seemed worthy of her time so far. If only the others would quit spurring her on, she could have a decent conversation with the guy.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:00 pm

(Cain is a senior too)
"the difference between you and me is i dont start the fights i get into...i just finish them. unlike you who chooses to make people miserable" Cain never liked this girl. she always seemed to think she was above everyone else. half the rumors about people in the school came from her. of course she would portray him as a thug. "you should be quiet. your voice annoys me, especially when you pretend to be superior to people."
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:02 pm

((Oh gosh, verbal brutalism. [If that even exists]))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:09 pm

((Jeez, it's getting crowded in here....xd But ermagersh, bullying Cobalt....I love it xD *hugs Colby*))

Cobalt bit his lip when Jackie turned
her snide comments onto him. If he could make himself any smaller, he would. "N-no, I, um, have t-to see the couns..." he trailed off when everyone's attention turned to the door. He gave an inward sigh of relief that they were no longer listening to him, but his breath hitched when he saw who was walking through the door. It was him--Cain. August might as well have walked in the room--the ravenet was terrified of the senior. The thought of all the kids he'd beaten up in the past made him want to crawl down under his chair and hide.

And then...he heard the older boy defending him. Cobalt stole a glance at Cain, shocked.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 pm

She giggled. He had no idea... "Oh, Cain. I could ruin your life... for the second time, if I wanted to. Right now youre not worth my time, but if you keep ticking me off, youll never want to show your face here again, I can promise you." While speaking, she circled Cain. She was a cheerleader, which ment she wasnt weak. Conditioning was tough, and if Cain tried anything on her, she could fight back, get him expelled, and make sure he never has a single friend again all at the same time.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next