Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

+6
Estelle
Syl
Cerulaen
GeneralArin
Axel The Bunny
§WØ®∑ÅN
10 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§ - Page 8 Empty Re: TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:11 pm

"Yeah I know cain." He said. "So you are another power freak like me. Seems like today we keep running into them today." He made a energy bolt in his hands. "Names Nike and I can control energy." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Anomaly smiled, and then said "Well, I'd properly introduce myself by showing my ability, but I can't exactly do that with this thingy on" she said, twisting it in her finger tips. "I want to test the theory of it..." she whispered, coming closer to this Nike guy. She reached her hand out just in front of him and said "I'd like you to use your power on me."

She was terrified. what if it only worked on normal people? what if it did work, but it still hurt a little? Her own thoughts were killing her, but she kept up a good show. She smiled, and pretended that she wasn't afraid.
Tine
Tine

Drachmae : 93

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://demicronos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:29 pm

((wow. i missed quite a bit.)) Jackie sat hidden in the stupid warehouse, watching the freak exchange between Nike and that weird girl from the cafe. She had no choice but to believe everything she had heard, even if it seemed impossible. There was too much proof. But part of her also had to admit to her jealouy-- how come all the strage kids like Cain and Nike got powers? Why not her? Was there anyone else who was like them? An idea sparked. She just had to get close... close enough to use one of the boys for their powers. Nike wouldnt do, he would never believe her innocent look. But who would? Cain. Cain at least was somewhat attrective too (though she shivered at the thought of being good to him), and he was like her. Yes, Cain would do quite nicely. She just had to wait for him to get back.
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Cain walked into the warehouse. after taking a complicated route and walking around the block a few times to make sure he wasnt followed. he saw the man tied up. which was good seeing as how he still had no idea who the guy worked for. he also saw Nike and Anomaly talking. she wanted him to use his powers on her to see if the amulet would work. "you sure that you want to take that risk. the amulet didn't block my powers, maybe its specialized for your powers." he hadnt been able to find the other guy that he was sure had been working with the one they had caught. he saw the guy they had caught working to try to pick a lock on the chains. instantly Cain made a shadow grab the guy by the throat. "i suggest you stop trying to pick that lock." he saw the guy drop a pocket knife which he had been using to pick the lock. Cain realized he should have searched the guy first before bringing him here.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:34 pm

After Cain had pointed that out, she retracted her hand, with fear of being electrocuted. "That's a good point..." She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a metallic sound hit the floor behind her. As Cain said ""i suggest you stop trying to pick that lock." the guy scowled, gritting his teeth. "You guys aren't too bright, are you." He said, shooting all of us a %$#@ty stare.
"What do you mean by that." Anomaly said, her eyes turning pitch black and her mind taking on the persona of Molly. She ripped the pendent off her neck and threw it to the ground, feeling a stinging sensation where it had been laying on her bare skin. Something about her changing personalities activated the pendent...and with activation, came consequence. She didn't scream out, nor did she comment on it, but a defined circle of blisters had formed on her neck.
"I mean your little friends. We weren't even entirely aware that there were so many of you here. Now that you've conspired together, more people will be coming."

Molly gripped her hands into a fist as the thought of bringing ANYONE into her mess crossed her mind. "More people will come? And how will they know."

"Well..." the man said, looking dead at her. "If I fail to obtain the objective, they immediately send a higher ranked unit. You've dug your own grave girl, now lay in it."

Molly couldn't help but feel angry, and as her anger festered, it showed by decomposition around her. The floor began to decay, and the metal near her began to rust at a rapid rate. "So if I go with you, the others will remain safe?" she said out of desperation. The warehouse was quiet as she waited for his answer.

"No."
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:38 pm

"So now we got people after us. "Ha what are they going to do tell the news reporters that 3 kids have powers but we can't prove it. "HA or let me guess your going to kidnap us and you will be safe with these little gift store necklaces." Nike grabbed the necklace and attempted to burn it with energy with is hand. Nothing happened. "WHat the." he said. He threw it on the ground then shot a energy bolt at it. "That only made it really hot." he said. "Well we have an answer." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:53 pm

"why didnt it work aagainst my powers though?" Cain had so many questions about all of this. he wanted to know as much as he could. how were the powers possible? how did these amulets work into it? and most importantly who was it that was after them? the last question was the only one cain had some way of getting an answer for. he looked at the strange man, ignoring the man's threats. "your going to tell me everything about your employer."
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Jackie could practically feel her sanity slipping away. She was actually believing this crap? She needed a plan, something that would convince Cain. He had to have a soft somewhere. She needed something that would get Cain to trust her- but he cant know she knows about the powers. In time, he will tell her, if all went well. The question was-- where would she start?
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:28 am

"I think you just knocked it off but I can see here that this thing is impervious to our powers them selfs not the force it makes." Nike said. "Imma gona finda gianta smashy thingy." He walked up to some factory equipment and smashed the necklace.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:53 pm

"Nike" Cain took out a little card he had. he had gotten each of the others homes written down. something they probably wouldnt like but it was necessary. he was paranoid. he tossed Nike the address of their mind reading friend. "go get our friend...her power could be useful for finding out what this guy knows." Cain then turned to their captive. "and as for you, i suggest you start talking. Who are you working for?"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Anomaly watched them all. Nike trying to destroy a necklace that was impervious to his powers. Cain getting frustrated with our captive. Something about the thick palpable hostility in the air made her switch persona's. Her eyes turned light grey(almost silver) and as she walked closer to the captive, the rust that had rapidly formed on all the metal began to mend and repair itself.
"I know you won't tell us about your organization. You've likely been conditioned to withstand such things, even if you're tortured or killed...but can you at least tell us why you people are after us? What have we done to deserve this?" She said, putting her hand on his shoulder and tilting her head to the point where her eyes were locked onto his. His eyes flicked...something she couldn't quiet identify. Was this fear, was it confusion?

"We've known about you for a few years now. We'd first heard about a girl who could repair broken things back in your home town, so we were sent to watch you. We didn't think of you as much of a threat, so at the time, your existence was not a problem..." he paused, then looked up a little more, causing Anna to withdraw her hand from his shoulder. "But then you started to hurt and destroy things. You've left a trail of destruction everywhere you went. Even when I confronted you today, you had every intent on killing me." He said, with a cold blooded killer tone.

"Do any of these people know that you've left foster homes in ruin town after town?" His words were hitting her hard. She closed her eyes as tight as she could and put her hands over her ears. She was losing her composure, her control. "Stop it, just stop!" she said as the ground began to lose stability beneath her.

"This is why we hunt you people down. If you're a threat to humanity, you need to be contained. As for you, Anna Molly, you are a different case." he said, making her open her eyes. "What do you mean?" she said, curious. "Well, ordinarily, we capture threatening people and neutralize them, however with your ability to heal, we can't very well let something like that go to waste!" He said, letting out a twisted chuckle.

"So if you're not going to neutralize me, what do you people intend to do with me?!" she shouted, her eyes shaking in anticipation to her panic.

"We intend to break you in, and eventually recruit you."

Anna took a few steps back from him, her eyes immediately flickering to Cain.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:29 pm

"confront her? you attacked her. last time a checked confronting somebody about a problem usually doesn't involve a taser." Cain wasnt sure what was worse, the lack of answers or this guy's smug attitude. that was when the man turned towards Cain. "i know about you too, Cain Ashford." he said. Cain froze at the mention of his last name. a name he hadnt gone by in years. he never told anybody his last name, even in school Cain used his mother's last name, Smith. though both his parents had been gone for awhile. they had disappeared about ten years ago. Cain had ended up living on the street.  how could this total stranger have known a name that he hadnt used in so long.

(Cain finally has a last name XD)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:41 am

Anomaly didn't know what to think of this guy, but she did know that his information seemed to be accurate. The mere mention of Cains supposed last name made him freeze up like a statue. Anomaly stopped for a second and wondered how he knew so much about them...and then she noticed how he said they'd intended to recruit her.

"Are all of the recruits people who have special abilities?" Anomaly said, nearing closer to him. The man pursed his lips, making them into a straight line as he glared forward. "I see." she said, turning her back to him as she walked away, but then turned back around and came closer again. "So you're doing to us, what has been done to you? I see no sense in that." She said, talking with her hands like she usually does.

"Don't compare me to you lowlifes. I was born into the system. I'm not some free bird flying around doing what-ever I want. there are-" he stopped talking and then cleared his throat.
"I'm not going to waste my time explaining anything to you Jones." he said, making her wince. Jones? she thought to herself. Only one person had called her Jones, ever, and that was her old guidance counselor from the first school she attended.
"Mister Radly!" she shouted, putting her hand on his forearm and deconstructing the blood in his veins. Pitch black veins emerged from his arm and spread rapidly throughout it. She felt so violated, so betrayed. Was that his ability? To change shapes?

Molly would have done him in if somebody hadn't pulled her back. She was furious, and the more that anger lingered, the more she questioned everybody in her life. Who else could he have been?

"Thus, your true nature shows it's ugly face Jones." he mocked, gritting his teeth at the pain. "Says you!" She shouted back. "How many faces have you taken? How many peoples lives have you lived mister perfect?" she looked down, and then uttered. "You're an abomination. A government dog. What happens when you step out of line? You don't think they'll hesitate to eliminate you when that happens?"
As she looked into his eyes, she noticed a small glimmer of fear. "and what about the people you've eliminated. It doesn't bother you that you're potentially killing off people that are just like you?!"

It was that statement that brought the fear out of his eyes. He returned to his normal composure, snarling at the idea of being somewhat like us. "I'm nothing like you people."
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:52 am

Nike went off to get mind reader lady *where ever she lives XD*.

Nike ran up to the door of a house. *ding dong*.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Jackie grew tired of waiting. She had to get rid of this other guy if she was going to confront Cain and his other freak friends. Sighing, she leaped from her hiding spot and slammed her foot into the intruders head, facing Cain and the strange girl. She began to become grateful for a childhood of karate and years of being a cheerleader. It payed off. She pushed her hair out of her face and widened her eyes, willing herself to looked pained.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:19 am

Anomaly stood there with her mouth hung open as she watched Jackie. "What...the...h#@%..." she uttered to herself as she knocked the tied up operative out and then looked up, her face clearly expressing pain of some sort. "A-Are you alright?" Anna reluctantly said, even though she'd detested Jackie with every fiber of her being. She couldn't stand the way she'd act at school and how she treated people, but the idea of someone being hurt in general struck Anna in her weak spot. She was compassionate, even if it was her enemy.

She didn't quiet understand why Jackie had knocked the guy out, or what she was doing here at all. Was she attacked by one of these guys too? is she like one of us? she thought to herself, trying to make sense of the situation. maybe she noticed he was up to no good again, trying to break out of the chains some how... she thought, nearing closer and taking a look at the guy. "Huh." Anna said to herself, seeing no trinkets in his hands or anything.

"Tell me where you're hurt!" Anna said, staring at Jackie with a motherly expression.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Cain saw movement and instantly his mind and body went into attack mode. he sent a blast of shadow out. then when he saw it was Jackie he made it dissolve before it could hit her. "what are you doing here Jackie." then Cain remembered the cafe. had she been close enough to hear everything. maybe she just heard him mention the warehouse and had gotten curious. "dang it Jackie i could have killed you." Cain saw the pained expression on her face. had he accidently hit her. he had never seen her look panicked before. though he supposed seeing somebody control the shadows and turn them into a physical force would be rather terrifying for any other person. "are you ok, i didnt hurt you did I" the last thing Cain wanted to do was hurt an innocent person.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:57 pm

She almost laughed. Her plan was working perfectly. "Cain..." she whispered, looking back and forth between him and the girl. "I... I was chased here... I dontt know why..." Acting came so easily to her. Was there anything she couldnt do? "I was so scared and... Cain? What... what WAS that, that you just did?" She took a step closer to him, close enought to reach out and touch him, if she wanted to. She disregarded the girl. Jackie was here for Cain.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:57 am

Anna began making her way to the knocked out operative as it appeared Jackie had more interest in Cain then she did in her own injury. At first Anna found that odd, squinting her eyes at Jackie as she drew in closer and closer to Cain, whispering about god knows what...but then she turned her attention to the operative, examining his head. There was a deep purple bruise already beginning to form on his temple where he'd been struck. Anna couldn't help but fear for this abominations life...even though he was set out to manipulate and control her, she certainly didn't wish death on him. She put her hand on the large bruise and began mending the blood beneath the skin, hopefully repairing and damage that had been done to the mans skull.
It would still take some time for him to regain consciousness, but this guaranteed he wouldn't die from bleeding on the brain. "So reckless..." she said quietly to herself as she recaptured the part where Jackie came in out of nowhere and crashed the interrogation.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:46 am

chased here? as far as Cain knew, Jackie didnt have any powers. so why was she chased here. perhaps they thought she had seen something she wasnt supposed too. "well that...its kinda hard to explain. i have a...special talent for controlling and manipulating shadows." Cain looked at the intruder now. "check his pockets, see what he has on him." Cain was thinking of an exit strategy now. they couldnt stay he realized, these people would keep coming as long as they knew where to find Cain and Anomaly. he knew that he should leave soon. he would give it a week, long enough to find any other people with powers. Cain knew they would be safest in a group.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:23 am

Asia shivered.
Her cold hoodie made her head feel light and even more cold, and didn't help much. Wind was blowing, and heaters went on in stores and houses. Wind was blowing - it was raining. It wasn't snowing.
She gripped her arms and walked into a cafe to get the heat.
Oh luck.
She saw Jackie, the cheerleader in the office in school, the popular one (which slightly disgusted her) and Cain, the person who she'd accidentally "mind read" his name. The fact that he would hang out in a cafe didn't come as a good feeling to Asia. There was also another girl, someone she might've seen before.
There were older people, people who were probably meant to chase after Cain. After all, he did attract attention, with his shady aura and all.
She pulled down her hoodie to cover her eyes and sat silently at a table, hearing the conversation between Jackie and Cain. Asia turned her back on them.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:29 pm

(you do know we arent in the Cafe anymore...we left and went to the warehouse. i actually sent Nike to get your char syl.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:55 pm

((was kinda like...uhhhhh))
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:47 pm

(i was like every one is in a different dimension.)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:13 am

((Oh, okay. I was trying to read up and catch up... Okay.))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next