Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

+6
Estelle
Syl
Cerulaen
GeneralArin
Axel The Bunny
§WØ®∑ÅN
10 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§ - Page 9 Empty Re: TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

Post  Callistos Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Jackie realized she might have to change her plan slightly. "You didnt hit me. I... I'm fine. I was just on my way to the football game when some guys came and attacked me, calling me an element controller," she lied, noticing the wind around them was picking up. "They said they knew i was screwing up the winds. It... it cant be true, can it?" Cain, she thought, all all people, had to fall for it.
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Nike came back. "She was not home he said." He then noticed the new person. What was jackie the school cheer leader doing here.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:22 am

Anna averted her attention from the unconscious operative and brought it to Nike, who'd arrived seemed confused. She followed his stare to Jackie, who still seemed to be attached to Cains hip. What exactly was she doing?

"U-Uh, hey Nike. Jackie was chased here by some of their goons, did you see anybody hanging outside of the warehouse? We really need to be keeping guard for that sorta thing. If they found her, certainly they'll find us here eventually" she said, glancing all around the warehouse. It was so creepy and drafty here...if this was going to be their meeting place, Anna definitely had some plans for decor.

Her eyes cautiously peered on Jackie. All in all, she seemed to be perfectly fine...but then again, who was she to judge her? Even though Anna had trouble believing Jackie was really chased here, she shrugged it off her shoulders and continued to interact with the other gifted individuals. She came closer to Nike and whispered in his ear.
"Keep an eye on the operative, and even more so Jackie. She's acting oddly affectionate towards Cain, I can't help but feel like somethings up with that. I'm gonna go scout the area to make sure nobody is sneaking around."
Tine
Tine

Drachmae : 93

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://demicronos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:32 am

Cain almost didnt believe she was one of the people with powers. after all how many people wiith powers could there be? but then the winds picked up. most might say it was a coincidence, but Cain didnt believe in coincidences. how many others were there? "It is real, i thought i was going crazy when i first found out about my powers."Cain felt sympathetic to Jackie, unlike him she hadnt been a social outcast before the powers. she was...normal. she had fit in, even if she hadnt been the nicest person, she had been able to fit in with everyone else. how could a person go back to that after learning something like this. "wait did you go straight from the cafe to the game? these guys must have jumped you right when i left." Cain felt sad about that. maybe he should have waited around a little longer, maybe he could have taken down those guys as well.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:14 am

"Ok" Nike wispered back. He got up straight and continued. "There was no one out side ether. There was a helicopter flying over but it was way up there and it passed right by. I am conserned thought you know who was not home."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Jackie nodded to answer Cain's question, biting her lip. The other girl looked at her strangely, she could tell. But she ignored it. This girl didnt know her. People become different after accidents, more like themselves, she knew from experience. Cain looked genuinely concerned for her, which was good. She just needed a way to tie this into how she thought and acted at school so that no one would doubt her. "Who were you looking for?" she asked Nike. The school had records, and she wasnt Jackie Fields, varsity cheerleader and star student for nothing.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Anna nodded to Nike and then took her leave, walking out of the warehouse cautiously. So many things were clouding her mind...who this organization was...how many others were like her...what intentions they have. As she scouted the area, hiding in shrubs and behind tree's while looking out for people, her mind was brought back to Jackie. is it possible that she is like us? I mean...she was mumbling something about the wind acting up. Maybe she doesn't even realize she has powers yet...Anna thought to herself, moving her position. She frantically looked everywhere, remembering how quickly the captive operative came up to her. If there are others out here, she'd have to be on her toes...this time she wouldn't have Cain to rescue her...

Anna gritted her teeth, her taste turning bitter and her eyes turning black. How could I be so weak? So defenseless...so useless! she thought to herself, hating the fact that she'd even needed to be saved by Cain. Granted, it opened up her eyes to the fact that there was definitely other gifted individuals, she couldn't stand the fact that, had Cain not been there she'd likely be locked up somewhere with nobody to even wonder where she'd gone. She was an orphan. She couldn't rely on her Ma, even if she wanted to...and since she'd only been in this town for a few months, she certainly wasn't here long enough to have made good friends. She could easily disappear, and nobody would notice...

She averted her attention as she heard rustling in the bushes right outside another vacant building. She drew her hand out from the shrub and focused on the plant, and within moments, one by one each leaf fell until it was a bare bush. Her heart was beating as fast as can be, and when all that had been revealed was a innocent rabbit, she laughed at herself.

"Man, look at me scared of a little bunny..." she said, laughing away her anxiety as she moved on.

After circling three blocks around the building twice, she'd confirmed that there certainly wasn't any secret agent lurking around here...which really didn't surprise her. This part of the town was awful...most of the buildings were run-down, and if they were still functional it was barely hanging on by a thread. Graffiti, garbage, etc. It was horrible here...nobody in their right mind would come here willingly.
When molly got back from the stake out she hesitated before opening the door. It was unlocked and cracked open...which wasn't how she'd left it. She cautiously peeked through the crack trying to see as-much of the room as possible. The same number of people remained...and I imagine if somebody intruded on them, they wouldn't all be standing there. She let out a quiet breath of relief, putting her back against the warehouse as she listened in on the conversation.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:22 am

"Asia (at least i remember that being mindreader person. XD). She was not home when I went to get her." he said. "We should really keep our guards up. If any one sees asia let every one else know. I have to go home now. before I get in trouble AGAIN for coming home late." Nike started walking out. "REMEMBER be careful."

(we should probably time skip to the next day.)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:31 pm

(i second this timeskip except ceru and cat are kinda frozen in their own thing)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:41 pm

((Derp, I didn't think you guys were even paying attention to us anymore... I suppose I could post again, but I'm not really sure I want to keep up any of my characters from HP...))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:54 pm

(yea i kinda am cutting off on posting in HP too...it is kinda distracting from the main topic of the site...some ppl dont post with their normal characters enough anymore *looks at CONDOR accusingly*)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:06 pm

((lol. Time skip! Schoolday or weekend or what?))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:34 pm

((Yay. I get to join in now.))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:41 pm

(lol, if it's a timeskip, I might end up able to actually post here again. I got locked out and just gave up trying to keep up. It's okay, I'm a normal and that was top-secret freak stuffs. XP)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:00 pm

(ok since the football game was going on i would assume that we were on friday. which means it would be the weekend i think...so who wants to start it off)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:29 am

(I DO POST JUST EVERY ONE IGNORES THEM it like posts on lake *chirp chirp chirp...* post in arena *chirp chirp chirp* post any where else *chirp chirp chirp* its like people see my name and they flee and also yeah week end.)

Nike was walking out of the cafe. It was cold and snow was coming down from the sky. He then started walking his way to the park.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:17 pm

(is it safe to assume Jackie is with Cain? Cause shes sneaky and cool like that, and NOT A FREAK. Razz ))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:45 pm

(yea it is safe to assume that, ill wait for you to post first.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Jackie was sitting in the warm cafe on the cold Saturday afternoon with Cain. She took small sips of her coffee, watching Cain carefully. "So, what does having these powers mean, exactly?" she asked softly. Though she didnt like to admit- she felt some sort of respect toward him. Or, maybe not respect exactly, but... she felt herself growing closer to him. It was strange, how she felt herself changing based on this lie. But soon, it will be worth it.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Cain's eyes swept over the faces in the crowded cafe, looking for anyone out of place, it was mostly college kids and business men. this Cafe was always busy at this time. he wasnt comfortable with it, but at the same time he was with Jackie, and he didnt want her feeling uncomfortable, after all not everyone was as paranoid as Cain. when he heard her question he took a long pause, trying to think of how to word it. "well people are gonna be after us, governments wanting to use us as weapons, crazy scientist types wanting to dissect us and learn where these powers come from. Im thinking we need to get out of town, next week if possible."
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:20 am

Nike noticed a russuling in the bushes. He got up and sent a blue energy bolt at it. It caught on fire and sadly all that noise was coming from a squriel... or at least it seemed like it since there was now a flaming rodent running around the trees. He shruged. He was getting to jumpy. If he was to carful he would end up exposing himself.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Anna nonchalantly went through her belongings that she'd brought to the warehouse. She decided that, since she lived in a horrible foster home anyways, she might as well just drop out of this school, run away from the foster home, and camp out in this place. She couldn't go to school...certainly they would have plenty of opportunities to catch her there...and the foster home was just as risky. Children are constantly being adopted...for all she knows, she could be adopted by the enemy, and given that type of circumstance she wouldn't be able to detest without revealing who they were and who she was. This was for the best...

After washing her hair in the bathroom of a local gas-station and freshening up with a few wet cloths earlier, she felt a lot better. It wasn't exactly an ideal way of living, but she was terrified of what might happen after the attack that occurred yesterday. She spent most of her night watching the secret agent. She couldn't very well starve him...after all, she had no intention of killing him, so she'd hand fed him some apples and berries she'd conjured from the woods not so far away. Something about this simple act irked her...it almost seemed as if he was opening up to her a little bit. Not as aggressive or resistant as before. After spending the night there in a home made bedroom she'd made out of one of the upper sections of the warehouse(as far as she could see, use to be an office of some sort, which had been covered in dust, dirt, and nature), she woke up at about noon and began washing up a bit. It was difficult to style her hair/put on makeup in a tiny little compact mirror, but she managed to do so, throwing on her favorite skull t-shirt, trip mini jacket, and rip skinny jeans. The skeleton designed fingerless gloves and knee high goth boots really pulled off the finishing touch to her apparel. She'd started off by eating some of the left over fruit she'd gathered the night before, as well as feeding the agent before she took her leave.

As she stood up, brushing herself off, she somewhat saluted/peace signed toward him uttering "It's about time I take off guy." She turned and began making her way to the far off doorway, but then she froze in place as he asked "Where are you going?" She wondered to herself why he'd ask. Something about it seemed fishy.

"That's for me to know and you to wonder, keep in mind you tried to kidnap me not even twenty four hours ago mister. We are not in a need to know sorta relationship." She then left with the utmost of $#@%y attitudes. After reconstructing the deadbolt lock, she got into her car and drove into town. It was a cold day...but she didn't mind it much. She preferred this weather...She parked her car a block away from the cafe when she finally managed to find a parking spot. As she walked into the door, she immediately scanned the entire room for suspicious attention towards herself. Everybody seemed to be pretty ordinary, talking to each other, sipping hot beverages while reading papers or focusing on lap-tops. As her eyes flickered to Cain and Jackie. She locked eyes with him for a split second, and then looked away. The way they were close to each other and talking quietly to themselves immediately let her know this was some sort of romantic thing going on. At least, on her end. She could tell by her body language and small actions that she seemed to be into him...she made her way past the people and got in line, eventually making it to the front where she ordered the same thing she always did.

"Alright, here's your coffee and your brownie" said the irritable man who only worked here on weekends. She smiled his way, trying to brighten up his busy day, and then she grabbed her stuff, holding it in one hand while she dug in her pocket. As she passed by Cain and Jackie, she inconspicuously slid a folded up note toward Cain. After leaving, she started her car, and didn't hesitate for a second to high-tail it out of there. After what had happened not even two blocks away from there yesterday, she wasn't about to wait around for something similar to occur. She started driving straight to her work in hopes of getting some answers on who this guy was.

{Cain, I'm going to my work to ask about the guy we've captured. I'm hoping maybe they'll be able to tell me something about this guy. After that, I'm going to go back to the warehouse to keep guard. Be safe. If the door is locked, Knock tree times, and then whistle so that I know it's you. Also, keep Jackie safe. If they came after her, certainly she has to be a big part of all this too.

~Anomaly

P.S: Burn this note when you get the chance. We don't want to risk it falling into anybodies hands.}
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:31 am

Nike continued on threw the park. As soon as he was off a head popped out from another set of bushes his hat still with a small flame on on the edge. He put it out with his hands. The man got up and began to follow Nike down the trail from a safe distance. When every Nike turned his head to look if some one was following him he jumped quickly into cover.

Nike had a very bad feeling he was being watched. Maybe its just jitters from the day before or maybe some one really was following him. Who knew. He turned a corner on a bend threw the trail and suddenly some thing tackled him threw the trees. He Rolled over kicking the person off into the other side of the trail. The man got up and speaking with a russian accent said. "Not bad comrade but can you keep me from doing †Hi§!" Suddenly he sent his arm forward and several ice spikes were flying threw the air at Nike. Nike sent his arm up using energy to melt the the ice is mid air and then turned firing a bolt off at the man. The man jumped over it kicking at Nike. Nike grabbed his leg and pulled him down into the concrete but as soon as he did the man flipped sending nike onto the ground stuck under the mans legs. Suddenly ice started forming around his body keeping him down and pinning his hands. "Ha the cold to much for you. Figures since you live here in america. Its winters can not compare to the ones of the mother land." The man said in a humors tone. "RRrrr You Just wait you... freaking... cold war... call of duty... spetnaz wana be. Nike melted one of his hands out and used a bolt to shoot the man off him. The man went flying into a tree along with flame and energy bolt shatters flying everywhere lighting the plants and trees on fire. Nike melted the ice off his body quickly with a energy bolt and stood up running off. That man would recover soon and he was pritty sure he was going to be offended by his comment about him being a spetnaz wana be. He needed to get to the ware house quick. There he would be safe... or well safer...
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:51 am

Anna started making her way back to the warehouse disappointed. After going to her work and putting in her resignation, she questioned her boss about the man who'd been working there(the one that had ambushed her) but he acted as-if he had no idea who she was talking about. He even asked her if she felt alright, or if she needed to go to a hospital. Her fingers gripped the steering wheel as she replayed that encounter over and over in her head. As she neared closer and closer to the warehouse, she noticed a man who had tattered clothing running the same way. It looked as-if he had been burned. Even his hair stood on end, charred and mangled. As she neared him, getting next to his side, their eyes locked, and an odd expression washed over his face.

As he opened his hand, and started to form what looked like water of some sorta, she pushed on her gas peddle and hightailed it out of there. She watched him in her rear view mirror...he threw the accumulation of water forward, and before she could even realize it, spikes of ice began to creep up on her. The very tip of the attack managed to hit her bumper, causing the car to hinder for a moment before Anna slammed on the gas peddle. She bolted out of there as quick as-can be, making sure she took side-streets and alternate paths to avoid leading him to the warehouse.

As she got closer and closer, she noticed another person running the same way...he was also a bit beaten up. As she neared closer, cautiously, she came to realize that it was none other than Nike! She pulled to his side and opened the passenger side door, yelling "get in" as he came to a stop.

[[Nobody was answering to the post, so I figured I'd help Nike out a little bit.]]
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:26 am

Nike dived into the car but as he was jumping in an ice spike skidded a crossed his leg. Nike silently cursed and then said. "I think this guy is one of them. Probably there second wave since the other guy failed his job."
(thanks)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum