Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

+6
Estelle
Syl
Cerulaen
GeneralArin
Axel The Bunny
§WØ®∑ÅN
10 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§ - Page 7 Empty Re: TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

Post  Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Twilight nodded once to the girl. She read Nike's body language, and flicked her hair in irritation. Hasn't he noticed that she was one of them? A super genius, for god's sake. And not even that secret about it. 'I see,' she said, not bothering to hide the slight contempt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:30 am

[Derp, which school are you guys roleplaying at? Wind Hill or Oaktree? Or should I just pick one and say we're all enrolled in that one? Flip a coin? Draw from a hat? 'Cause I'm planning to include the name of the school in Avi's debut post.]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:26 am

(lets just say oaktree)
Cain suddenlly saw five guys walk into the starbucks...one with a broken nose. it was that thug who had attacked Nike earlier. obviously he had gone to get some friends to try to get Cain back for the "talk" they had earlier. the five thugs approached the table. then the one who looked like the real leader of the group spoke. "hey Cain...my friend here said you attacked him earlier. well we just came to repay the favor." Cain looked at the group of thugs. two of them looked scared. obviously they had heard the stories about him. those two will run if i take out the main guy and and the other two thugs. Cain thought. one of the thugs moved behind Twilight. "you better not try anything id hate to hurt your girlfriend here." the thug who was junior named Samuel, Said in a threatening tone.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:13 pm

(who is the guest DERP)
(random add for sexy arab girls... click oh lord... why is this in the ads on this site.)
(i wanted to do wind hill for us and then interduce the other school but we will go with oak tree)
Nike got up and snuck around the to guys in the group suddenly he scilently pulled on of the guys away out the door. He came back in with out the guy. "He gave cain a thumbs up."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:35 pm

((Well, that WAS Estelle...but I don't know what happened to her account :-/))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Anomaly glanced at the wannabe thugs and chuckled. The *leader* gave her a snide look and she stared right back, her pitch black eyes implying that she was focusing on decomposing something close by. While she'd been having a staring contest with the leader, she watched as one of the two men took one of the thugs outside, without any of the others noticing. This brought a slight smile to her face as he walked back in and gave Cain a thumbs up.
Her biggest concern was Twilight. She'd noticed one of the goons menacingly walk behind her, but she wasn't entirely sure if she should worry about Twilight being able to fend for herself. I mean...she was a super genius, but did that mean she knew ways to physically harm people?
"Good grief, was the first beat down not enough for you princess?" She coldly said to the thug with a broken nose. "Listen, you're already the laughing stalk of the school, why linger this on any further? Accept your defeat and the shame that comes with it, and get lost." But this didn't deter the rest of the thugs. It only made the already hurt thug a little embarrassed. The *Leader* came right up to my table and said "and who the ^%$# are you little girl?"
Molly stood up, and as her eyes turned blacker and blacker by the second, she made sure her face was only an inch away from his when she said "I'm Molly freakin Jones, and I suggest you leave before SOMEONE in this room makes you regret being born" she said, smiling with an inhuman humor as all of the seams and belts and stitches of each and every thug began to break. As their pants fell down and their cloths began to fall apart right before everyone's eyes, there was no doubt that everyone had a hunch about what had happened. "While you're picking up your lost pride, you might want to hit up a cloths shop on your way back home~" she said with a snide grin.
With nothing more needing to be said, she left the cafe, but she couldn't help but peer over her shoulder to watch the thugs pull their pants back up and try to hold their cloths together as they nearly fell apart completely. "Idiots..." she mumbled as she left.
Tine
Tine

Drachmae : 93

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://demicronos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Cain saw that Nike had taken out one of the thugs. and was more surprised by what had just happened with that girl. who was she. obviously she was a person with powers just like them. Cain thought about talking to Nike about this right now. but knew Twilight was here. "So twilight...was there something else?" Cain asked this even though he had a feeling there was. Twilight had practically the opposite reputation as he did. while she was known as the teacher's pet. people hought that he was a thug who didnt care for school rules. most kids tended to avoid him.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:11 am

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§ - Page 7 Anomal11
((I drew a picture of Molly, and in the picture it sets place in time when she's first revealing her abilities to Twilight by deconstructing an apple.)
((The dialog for that moment would be something like:
Twilight: Why did you run away from home?
Anomaly: I can show you, but you have to promise you wont tell anyone...
Twilight: I promise.))
((Sorry guys, was in a artsy mood and didn't know where to post this XD figured I'd share it with you guys since it sorta pertains to the story * - *))
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:35 am

[Aaaand drum roll please! ... No? Okay. That... that's fine too.]

"Come on, Avianne, take that box."
   Avianne Clarkson did as her father told and picked up one of the smaller cardboard boxes sitting on the driveway of their new residence. She struggled with it for a second, then followed him to the front door, into the unfamiliar house and set it down with the others.
  She flinched at the thud that sounded when her father ungraciously dropped his box on the floor. He didn't notice, brushing past her to help the movers bring in more of their belongings. Avi sighed quietly and went after him.

She didn't remember this town, but she had been born here. She and her father had left for a fresh start, away from the terrible, crushing weight of the tragedy that had befallen the two of them; though it was more her father's demons than hers. She had been much too young to remember the car accident that killed her mother.

In any case, she dreaded going to Oaktree High. She was already having a hard time being a freshman at her school in Atlanta, Georgia, and now she had to start over. New scenery, new people... She dug her fingernails into her palms, the sharp feeling dulled by the white leather of the fingerless gloves she wore.
   "Avianne, unclench your fists, and bring in your own belongings," her father chided.
   She nodded, lowering her head and moving forward to follow his instructions.

That was how it always was - her father guiding her every step. She listened, only ever listened, and did as told. It struck a chord of bitterness... Yet imagining having to take control of her own life, having to make her own decisions and fend for herself... The thought terrified her. Besides, she knew why her father was so protective. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if she died and left him just as her mother had. And she wouldn't want to do that to him.
   She picked up one of the boxes marked "Avianne's Stuff" and shuffled dutifully after Thomas Clarkson, up the driveway to her new house once more.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:54 am

Nike walked up to cain. "Hey lets get out of here and get you know to come with us. I think its time we go to the OTHER place now." he said refereeing to the warehouse. "I'd rather not have to deal with any more ease droppers and thugs of the likes of them."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:20 am

((Cat, Avi is officially in a room by herself. Unless, y'know, you want her father to be there or something. Either way works xD))

Cobalt scrambled around the corner of the upstairs hallway of his house, a crash sounding behind him. Dangit, those footsteps were close. Tears were streaming down his face as his cradled his right arm against his chest, trying to ease the pain of the fresh burn that spanned from his inner elbow to halfway down his forearm. The pain of the dark bruises mottling his arms and torso was nothing compared to that of the raw flesh that showed up red and ugly against his pale skin. God, he had to get away from August before something worse happened.

The ravenet slammed his bedroom door behind him and locked it as fast as he could before his father could come around the corner of hallway. One of the only good things about being smaller than August was that he could often get away faster--especially when August wasn't sober. Holding back a sob, Cobalt hurried to the window in his room, struggling to open it with only one hand. Pushing it up far enough, he crawled through the opening and onto the low roof that overhung his backyard. He could hear the pounding of a fist on his door as he closed the window from the outside as quickly as he could. Then without a second thought, Cobalt grabbed the branch of the maple tree that stood next to the roof and used it to swing off the roof. Unfortunately, since he only had the use of one hand, his own weight made him lose his grip and he fell to the ground unceremoniously. Luckily, he didn't land on anything wrong--otherwise he'd be done for.

Picking himself up off the ground, Cobalt took off for the only place he could use as a refuge; the place he had been using to hide from August for years now. There was a special way he used to get to the neighbors house so that no one would ever see him--he had discovered the hole in the hedge wall a long time ago, when he was even smaller. It had been easier to get through then, but luckily, over the years, his constant use of it had caused it to get bigger as he did.

Scrambling through to the other side, Cobalt slinked around the back of the house. Like his house, there was a tree right next to the roof, but this time he used it for the opposite purpose: getting up. Unfortunately, getting up with the use of only one hand was much harder. He had to bite back the pain a few times and use both arms for him to get all the way up to the roof. Finally making it, he collapsed on the shingles for a moment before opening the window to the room that was identical to his in size and shape. Luckily, when the neighbors had moved out years ago, they had forgotten to lock this window. It had saved Cobalt many a time.

However, this time was a little different. When Cobalt slid over the window sill into the room, he realized it was no longer empty. Now there was furniture in it...and boxes.

And then, a girl came through the door.

Crap. In a moment of panic, Cobalt's senses reached out and the fluorescent light bulb made a popping sound. For the second time that day, a light bulb went out and the room went dark.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:32 am

[I'm considering having her change form... Merp, I may do that later.]

Avianne didn't have much to do after taking her box of personal belongings to her room. Her father had insisted she take a break after 'all that labour', while he and the moving crew brought in the rest of the furniture. He also insisted on getting her furniture to her room first, before doing anything else.
  "So you can settle in, get comfortable in here," he had said, his hazel eyes earnest as they looked down brightly into her light blue ones. Then his gaze flickered with mixed emotions and he silently picked up her nightstand and took it up the stairs without another word.
  That always happened. Avi had seen the picture of Sarah Anne Clarkson her father had on his desk, had stared at the photo for hours looking carefully for traits she may have inherited. Her mother's dark caramel hair had the same sleek straightness, although Avi's had been dyed black. And Avi wasn't sure, but she might possibly have gotten her small, slightly pointed nose. But the most evident similarity was their silvery blue eyes. Her mother's had a bright, lively look in them, while every time Avianne looked in the mirror she saw a timid, fearful expression, but they were still very much the same. She held onto that as tightly as she held onto the silver necklace left behind by her mother, but whenever she saw the pain in her father's eyes, she wished her eye color was anything else.

Avianne watched her dad unpack a bunch of boxes in the living room for a while before tiptoeing upstairs to check out her room. She turned right at the top of the flight and hesitantly went to the furthest door to the left. Her dad had left the light on.
  She entered, eyes searching the ground, looking over the boxes and furniture when the light suddenly made a popping sound and fizzled out. She looked up at the ceiling, startled.
  She slowly looked downwards, til her gaze was level. The light coming in through the window was faint, but enough for her to see the outline of... another person.
  Fear-driven adrenaline seized her bones, and she stumbled backwards, intending to leave, but her back pressed against the bedroom door. It closed behind her, and her fingers dug into her gloves. Oh God.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:49 am

(what happened to axel the bunny rabbit)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:03 pm

(im still here jus got distracted)

Cain got up to leave. after of course waiting for Nike. Cain insisted on traveling seperately. Cain didnt tell Nike why. but he wanted to make sure none of them were being followed. so when Nike left. Cain waited five minutes. then he got up and left the coffee shop.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Anomaly Jones couldn't help but notice the reflection of a man wearing an all black trench coat and a hood that covered his face almost completely in the mirror of a car that had been parked idol on the street.. She turned around, but by then he'd turned down a separate street. He couldn't have been more than a block away...even though she'd just noticed him, she could have sworn she'd seen him before. She shook her head, and then faced back to the way she'd been walking, continuing her stroll to her work which was only like a mile or two from the cafe...she hadn't gotten to far though. She almost contemplated turning back. Something about that odd group of people intrigued Anomaly. She felt like they were different...
"What the-" She said, ducking as the strange man she'd seen before came at her with a weapon of some sort. She rolled forward and turned her gaze to him. Up close she could depict his face a little more. He had bright green eyes, rough blond stubble, and fair skin underneath his cloaked face. "Who the #@$% are you?!" She shouted as he came at her again. She ducked and dashed behind him, putting her hand to his shoulder blades as she tried to deconstruct his heart and everything inbetween, but all that happened was his cloths tattering. When he turned around, she caught a glimpse of a necklace that glowed green for a moment or two. That was the last thing she saw before his night stick touched her and sent an electric shock into her body. She fell to the ground, and before she blacked out completely, she saw the blurred figure of somebody running towards them. She couldn't speak, but she tried to.
With every fiber of her being, she was screaming out to that stranger in the short distance. "Please help me! I don't want to die!"

(This would be a perfect time for somebody to officially meet and greet with Anomaly! someone come save her! L0L)
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Cain saw a man attacking somebody. he didnt even hesitate before running in. he hit the guy with a jab to the face. it didnt knock the guy unconscious but it definitely surprised him. Cain then glanced around. nobody was nearby. he wouldnt be able to be seen from the coffee shop. he Focused on the shadows near the man. then Chains made of pure shadow shot from the darkness. they wrapped around the mans hands and legs. Cain then made them pull the man to the ground. the strange man reached for his weapon. a night stick looking thing. but Cain could see the tazer like end of it. he put his foot on the man's hand. stopping him from reaching it. then in one swift move, Cain slammed his elbow into the mans face. the strange man was knocked unconscious and also Cain noted would probably have a concussion. "you okay" he said to the girl who had been attacked. it was the same girl from earlier. the one who had caused those idiots' cloths to fall apart.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:14 am

As her vision faded in and out of blurriness, she heard the strange man make a grunting sound. as she held herself up, barely able to do even that with her spagetti arms, she saw two pairs of feet...and as-well as those feet, she could see shadows spreading across the ground and then forming what seemed to be chains around the cloaked man. "What in the..." she mumbled to herself as she looked at him. He lied there, pinned to the ground, by shadow chains that emerged from the very ground itself. As her vision became more and more clearer, and as her ominous savior elbowed the assaulter in the face, she caught a glimpse of his spiky black hair, following his head up until he looked dead at her and said "you okay?"

She stared stupidly at him as she watched the chains disappear into the air like black smoke. When she returned her attention back to Cain, she stood up, staggering a bit to her feet as she mumbled "Why didn't my powers work on him..."
It was then that she'd remembered the danging pendent around his neck. Moments after she'd tried to use her powers on him, it glowed with a otherworldly green luminance...but then moments later it reverted back into an ordinary pendent. She knelt down and turned the unconscious man over, first removing his hood and taking a peek at his face. "What in the..."
She staggered back as she noticed it was a man she worked with. He only started working there a few days ago, but there was no doubt that was him. "Why would he attack me..." she said confused as she came closer and snapped the pendent off of his neck.
"This thing..." she said, turning her attention back to Cain as she dangled it in the air. "For some reason, when I tried to deconstruct a part of him, it glowed and..."
She stopped talking and then realized she had yet to even question the shadow chains that had immobilized her peer...
"If my powers didn't work on him, why did yours...?" she said, questioning the science of this phenomenon and the science of his powers at the same time.

((I was thinking maybe the pendent could be a power neutralizer worn by the people who were hunting the paranormal down, protecting them from powers that effected the body))  
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:57 am

"i dont know...maybe it is because your powers rely on manipulating the target. while mine manipulates the shadows. makes them their own physical force. yours attacks the body from the inside...thats what the charm must protect against. my powers attack them physically from the outside." Cain was completely guessing. there was only one person he could think of who would be able to figure this out. Twilight. he would have to bring this to her.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:24 am

Anomaly continued to watch the pendent as he explained. "I suppose that makes sense...but even if that's the case, who would wear this? I mean...clearly he was prepared to attack me having known I have special abilities...do you think there are more of them with these pendents?" She said, squinting her eyes. She turned her head to her betrayal and then said "Maybe we should take this guy somewhere...I mean, he knew I had powers. Surely him assaulting me had it's intentions. Do you know a place where we could tie him up or something without being noticed?" She said, glancing up at Cain. She couldn't help but feel stupid. She'd been training this guy how to do things at their local arts and crafts shop for three days and she hadn't even noticed anything fishy about him. She had no idea who he was, or what he intended to do with her, and that scared the death out of her.
She then began to wonder if there were people pretending to be a part of Cains life. I mean...this guy came out of the blue, and look what he did to her. She frowned as she thought to herself, "What if people are being sent to contain people like us Cain? You know...people with...powers..."
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:38 am

"believe me i have known people were after me for awhile. why do you think nobody knows where i live." Cain never allowed himself to fall into patterns. he switched where he was staying daily. never falling into any sort of predictable pattern that would allow him to be grabbed like this. he had never thought that they would attack anyone else so soon. obviously this guy was more prepared than the last one he had seen. Cain would have to tell the others soon. he couldnt keep this away from them if somebody was going to come after them. "Where is your car?" Cain said picking up the unconscious man.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:46 am

Anomaly Blinked a few times, and then she nodded, waving her hand and guiding Cain(who'd been carrying the unconscious man) down the street where she'd parked only a few blocks away from the foster home. As they were making their way to Anomaly's car, she couldn't help but make a conversation out of it.

"Ever since I ran away from my mum, I've sorta been moving from town to town...so my living conditions haven't been very stable. I've only been in places for a few months at a time...but I can point out someone who comes into my life style right before I move each time. At first, I didn't make anything of it, but then I thought it had been people my mother hired to find me. It was always a different person...but without a doubt, every time these unusual individuals came into my life, she showed up at my house demanding to see me. I guess I've never been in one place long enough for them to make a move..." she said as she unlocked her car doors and helped Cain put the unconscious stranger in the back seat.

"What's your story?" she said as she got into the drivers side.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:51 pm

"go to the abandoned warehouse. ill meet you there. after i make sure that this guy's backup isnt nearby." Cain said this while avoiding the topic of his past. the past was something he avoided talking about. he looked at the unconscious man. then put the handcuffs the guy had been carrying on him, after taking the key of course. Cain saw another man in a suit watching from the shadows. smoking a cigarette. this man Cain did recognize.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:01 pm

"Alright..." Anomaly said, uncertain whether or not she was comfortable with driving alone with the unconscious man who'd just attacked her. "Be careful...I just found you, I certainly don't want you to get into a mess. You're the only other gifted person I know so far...just don't do anything reckless." She said, remembering the many stories of him plumbing other students into a hospitalized state.

When he shut the door, she started the engine, letting it roar to life with its old as dirt engine. "The old abandoned ware house..." she said, having remembered hearing stories about it being haunted. It wasn't too far away...the entire time she was driving there, she couldn't get Cain off her mind. He remembered catching a small bit of the conversation he'd been having with Nike, the other guy that had been at the table. She'd heard about him at school, but not much. Could it be possible that he has powers too? she continued to think over and over.

She'd finally arrived at her destination, her mind a mess and her physical stability even more so. She drug the as-of-now stranger out of the car, doing her best to throw his arm over her shoulder and drag him into the abandoned warehouse. It was freakishly big, and had bits and pieces of old, rusted and dusted metal work in and around it. The few metal barred glass windows up top were so dirty and dusty that it was almost completely black. As she made her way to the door, she put her hand on the doorknob and began to imagine the lock in her mind. After she had it all mapped out inside her head, she began to picture it rusting even more then it already was, and then falling apart.
With higher density objects, it took longer for her to deconstruct, but it was only a matter of minutes before she could turn the door knob all the way with ease, letting herself in.

It was enormous inside...and even though it was old, dusty, and a bit creepy...she could picture herself cleaning this place up and making it a nicer place to be around. She moved past the metal stairwells that ascended up to the second story, and then she made her way to what seemed to be a bench of some sort.

As she placed his limp, knocked out cold body on the old metal bench, she searched the area for something to tie him down with...but there was only chains.

"hmm..." she mumbled to herself. She'd recollected that she had a pad lock in her car...perhaps she could use that to chain him down. With that being said, she went to her car and retrieved it. By the time she got back, it seemed like the man was slowly starting to come out of his comatose state, so she did her best to hasten the chaining process. By the time she'd gotten to the point where she was clicking the lock, his eyes were creeping open and his mouth was making a groaning sound.

Anomaly took a step back and grabbed a fold up chair that had been lying on the ground. As his eyes fully opened, she sat down, looking him dead in the eyes with her onyx black eyes, and said "Morning sunshine."
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:42 am

"Who is that..." Nike said from a cat walk above. "And what are you doing here..." He jumped down from the cat walk.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:12 pm

"I could ask you the same thing" Anomaly said, turning her attention to him as he neared closer and closer. "Tell me, are you associated with Cain? Because if so, I have a feeling we're more of allies than we are enemies." she said, squinting her eyes. She put the pendent on, feeling her abilities fade away due to it's effect. Was this what it felt like to be normal? So weak...so fragile?
"I'd like to show you something. I'm going to take a wild guess that you've got powers of some sort, else you wouldn't have come here. Please, try to use your power on me" she said, confident that the pendent would act as a barrier, protecting her from any bodily harm from what-ever power he had.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down