Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* - Page 5 Empty Re: Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:04 pm

My costume
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* - Page 5 Empty Re: Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:05 pm

My costume Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* - Page 5 Photo_11
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Crying or Very sad 
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:27 am

Your costume looks good.

Chin up, dude.
It might look bad now, but things can turn around in a moment. Just keep moving forward. They say the darkest part is right before the dawn. If you stop now, you might miss the awesome just over the hill.

I'll be more than willing to chat with you if you need to. Though for the record, I do care about what happens to you, and I'm praying for you.

Find friends that support you, no matter the age. Keep at the things you love, don't give up.

I'm allowed to get a bit sentimental or whatever every once in a while. If you're one of the other random people of the internet confused by this, he knows what I'm talking about. It's for him.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:10 am

Thanks dude. I feel better already.

Yeah the costume took me the most time on making the shirt and the fake blood on the jacket and on my arms. It was a very long dry time.

Ps found a new idea I want to do. It involves betrayal of the camp.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5