Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* - Page 2 Empty Re: Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 am

Okay so this girl I really like is coming over next Saturday for a pizza party along with her family. well gluten free pizza party. Both my family and her family are gluten free fanatics. So any ways I am a little scared that like something is going to happen Like I am going to fall down the stairs or be weird, or possably, do something to like a fool, or accidenly break my Itunes dj set up. Any advice.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* - Page 2 Empty Re: Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

Post  Cerulaen Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Been there, done that. I know that when you like a person, you can often freeze up and won't be able to think of something to say. So for those situations, it's a good idea to just kinda think ahead about what you're both interested in that you could talk about. Oh, and NEVER try to impress her. Just be yourself, since that's the person you want her to like. Playful banter is the best kind of flirting, so have some witty responses on hand xD Make sure you're just having fun around her and don't think about being nervous or trying to make her like you. If you're thinking about what you're doing, it'll make you even more nervous.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Also, that's really cool about the stuff you do with gaming. I'm gonna start recording Let's Plays probably when I move out of my house, so maybe you can make my intro xD I was gonna have a friend of mine write an intro song for me, lawl.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Cool maybe we can do some video mash ups as well. Like we record together then post the video on both channels. good way to get people to know about another good channel
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Thanks for the advice as well. banter. why do people keep using the word
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:30 pm

VERSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!!! Very Happy I would love that, sir. I need to get around to buying some gaming gear...

And lol, banter is the best xD It's pretty much the majority of my conversations with my close guy friends, lol...
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:06 pm

I guess most of what I talk about is banter, rambling, and randomness.

plus by the way if its you don't have any games to play I have a lot of free games that are epic and play smoothly. Plus that would be a great name for compeative gameing. like we could be on skype for voice chat and recording and people can flip between the channels so they could see the 2 prospectives.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Well, I have quite a few awesome SNES and I USED to have a bunch of GameCube games, but then my brother sold them for college money... :-/ But I did buy back one of them, and I'm eventually going to buy them all back. I also have every single Nancy Drew game at my disposal...BEST. GAMES. EVER.

And lawl, actually, "versus" is actually a thing in the Let's Play community on Youtube. Razz It's basically exactly as you said, where two gamers are talking over Skype, but instead of just playing the same game, they're actually racing to see who can beat it first. I watch them aaaaaaall the time... Two of my favorites are Super Mario Sunshine Versus with AttackingTucans and JoshJepson, and then Super Mario Galaxy Versus with AttackingTucans and donnabellez. And also, the way they edit them is they put the videos from their respective capture cards on the same screen, side by side. Look up one of the two I mentioned above and you can see how they're set up. Razz I would totally love to do that sometime, though... I'd probably have to do it when my mother wasn't home, though o.O What games do you have?
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:09 am

Well little big planet 2, eve dust 514,minecraft, needforspeedhotpursuit, a bunch more I don't remember, uncharted drakes deception, contract wars *free* , uberstrike* free, superstardust, combatdomonation, a libray where I can get games =3, kingdom hearts 356 1/2 days, profecerlation and the diabolical box, super scribble naughts, scribble naughts remix, angry birds (all but rio), getting gmod again, teamfortess2, hopefuly battlefeild 4, and a bunch more again I forgot the names of or can't think of off hand*
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:13 am

Out of all of those, I think the only ones I know are Minecraft and Kingdom Hearts xD I'm one of those people who doesn't like Minecraft...I find it boring *shrugs* And I've never actually played KH, but I really want to. I'm into like, old school games. And I love all things Mario and Zelda, and Final Fantasy VI, VII, and VII: Crisis Core :3 But yeah, my library has a lot of video games as well, but the only ones I've ever payed attention to are the Nancy Drew games, lol....
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:16 am

you know minecraft also has lots of zeilda redos on it right.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:19 am

Yeah, I know they have those kind of things for a lot of different things, but I just...don't find it fun. I dunno. I don't like the fact that everything is made out of boxes... Like, I like building things on Sims. But I don't actually play the game after I build the house xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:24 am

Derp lol. did u try survival

by the way do you ever play fps games if they have a good story line to them. Like at all.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:37 am

I've actually only ever watched people play Minecraft, so....no xP

And I don't think I've ever really played an first person shooter games... Does CoD count as FPS? I'm like, so bad with deciphering the genres of video games, lol... I wouldn't outright say I don't like them, I've just never really played them, lol. WAIT. Unless this Trophy Hunter game I have counts, because that game is AWESOME. Very Happy I wanna play it...
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:43 am

COD counts but its not a like SUPER GOOD fps. battlefeild 4, arma, bioshock infanint, and abunch of other games are better. I personaly like gmod *not all fps* and battlefield 4 and what not
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:54 am

Is gmod an acronym for the game? And I feel like Battlefield sounds really familiar...OH. Because it sounds like Battlefront. Heh.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:42 am

garrys mod
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Oh...never heard of it o.O
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Ø±Ø how dare you lol

its like one of the best video games ever.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Pahahaha, what console is it on?
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:39 pm

computers only. But i heard valve is finally making a steam console.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:04 pm

So I started this thing in class live lessons durring our soical time. I like to call it the eat people effect. if i type *my name* eats *students name* madness erupts of people loling, people confused, and aparently one person threatens to kill me and called me a crack head... (thats been cleared up though)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Lawl, how'd you work out setting that up?
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:17 pm

simple
i am just random and i desiced to do it. by the way me and gen are in the chat room. discussing new ideas for the site.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Are you mentioning this because you want me to join? Very Happy I always love a good discussion about organization.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next