Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* - Page 3 Empty Re: Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

Post  GeneralArin Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:36 pm

You can join us, we probably won't be serious for too long. XD

Besides, how often do you get to talk to someone in the chat here? lol
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2* - Page 3 Empty Re: Condors condorness page. *because every one else has one and I want one 2*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Agreed and we beat up a trolololol
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:04 am

So yeah guys by december I am going to have my youtube channel back HURRAY
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:37 am

Whooo, I'll totally look up your stuff xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Yeah. So first off I am doing some fan made music videos. *Tottaly epic*

I am finnaly doing that drama series

doing my short skits

doing my gaming videos

doing my reports on how far me and my friends are on finishing FALLENDAYS *the first of the years* the game
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Cool beans. Tell me when you upload them and then give me your UN so I can look you up Razz
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Will do

secret message 
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:27 am

Well I went to the doctors office. compleatly failed the eye sight test... GOD DANG IT I AM GETTING GLASSESS AAAA WWHHHHYY
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 am

You could always get contacts Razz And I uses to have glasses that I LOVED, but then I lost them and now my eyesight is getting worse...
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Well I heard contacts hurt
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:47 pm

They can irritate your eyes if they're really sensitive. But you won't know until you give them a shot. Razz
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Well glasses would be more pernement. I guess contacts would be good for airsoft because I can't really wear glasses in that.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:26 pm

*shrugs* I know a lot of people who wear contacts all the time as opposed to glasses.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:38 pm

I'd rather wear glasses to protect my eyes. It's what I usually do and I have 2 broken lenses cause of it. Total life saver. xD
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:39 am

Yeah but when playing airsoft I already got like a vented goggles over my eyes. so yeah i am good

speaking of airsoft my birthday is in 6 more days aka october 19 woooohhooooo

gonna play some airsoft, then use my epic THIS IS SPARTA REMIX grenade,AND PISS PEOPLE OFF OH YEAH
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:47 am

Haha, yes Condor, I saw that on the birthday alert xD You'll be getting your own post soon ;-) On a side note, I've never played airsoft, but I have played lasertag a lot Razz
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:50 am

laser tag... I don't really care for laser that much. Mostly because I have bad experiences with it and i like the realism of air soft and paintball.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Haha, like I said, I've never done either, so I wouldn't know xD I've always thought pain gun sounded like it would hurt...but it would be fun to be covered in splatters of color. Very Happy Well, unless it meant getting it in my hair....Then it wouldn't be fun at all. -.-
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:01 am

Just wait a hat or play airsoft.

Speaking of airsoft I can't wait to use my baby.

My sweet sweet m4cqb electric, oh with her high fire rate and range, along with her high fps it's like one big loving pile of epicness assembled into an airsoft gun.

Aaaaaahhhhh the fun I had with it all ready.

lol! 
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:28 pm

All you have to do is add "does not include shipping and handling" and you'd have yourself a commercial there xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:33 am

For hard core airsoft fans. Probably. Turn that ad on infront of some one else and they would be like... why is that kid kissing a gun...?
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Lawwwwl xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:06 am

Went to the eye doctor... I am getting glasses.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:40 am

Glasses aren't that bad Razz Just get the black-rimmed rectangular ones!
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Well I have some stylen frames but its just that I need to take care of them that all. That and my eyes hurt from that eye drop thing ugh. Wearing sun glasses still tomorrow.

I get my glasses next week.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next